Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help (499 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Austinetony(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is my first in this great forum, kindly assist with solution, this days my manhood have stop rising is alway sleeping.
Whether a lady nake herself my body would not move.
For my manhood to function effectively i most driver like four bottle of Legend and two powder horse.
Kindly help with solution
Re: Help by Lexusgs430: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
Austinetony:
This is my first in this great forum, kindly assist with solution, this days my manhood have stop rising is alway sleeping.
For my manhood to function effectively i most driver like four bottle of Legend and two powder horse.

Stop masturbating, you have masturbated for too long....
Re: Help by joincode(f): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Austinetony:

Oga start living a healthy lifestyle. reduce alcohol, exercise, eat healthy. If still an issue go and do a checkup to see if you have any disease causing this problem.
Re: Help by HOSTCOM(m): 3:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Good day to you and happy new month. I cant just read on without helping with what i know to solve such situation of yours. I will advise you try to chat me up and lets discuss it. Your choice though. Zero-seven-zero-thirty-five-zero-seven-nineteen-seventy-one
Re: Help by beatz5(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
one of the causes of erectile dysfunction u keep doing it, drinking alcohol. steer away from it then if u still have issues contact me on 08169836958

(1) (Reply)

Obialor James Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' Trend, Talks About Living With HIV / Blood Pressure Monitors | Everyday Health / The Best Therapy You Can Ever Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.