Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions (542 Views)

Unafraid and Unashamed / Declare Your Faith: Who Do You Believe? / Declare Your Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions by Freh(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
https:///1TJtEp

Organized religion has stifled science for more than a thousand years. Most of us are familiar with the story of Galileo who discovered that the Earth was not the center of the universe, nor even our sun, but that we were merely one speck among uncountable billions. The church put a stop to him with the threat of torture and death. The same was true of medicine; the study of human anatomy was forbidden.

Why are Christians so closed-minded?

_Follow the link to let us know what you think and find out what others think about this as well_
Re: Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions by Heartbender: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Which Christians are close-minded? You're still stuck in medieval literature, fam. Stay woke

1 Like

Re: Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions by Mario1989(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sentimental post...Which christian body stopped what? Your post have no details...No need for baseless argument here
Re: Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions by Ever8054: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
I thought the last atheist died of stupidity long ago which one is this again?..my friend, get out of here....

Re: Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions by rekinomtla(m): 4:14am On Jul 02, 2018
The church rejected galileo theories because he failed to provide proof and failed to address the challenges posed to his theory by other scientists.

The church never forbid the study of human autonomy.

All this religion is anti-science nonsense is atheist propaganda used to brainwash new convert's to atheism. In fact most atheists are too closed minded to do research. Instead they put their faith and trust in the claims/lies they been brainwashed to believe.

1 Like

Re: Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions by CAPSLOCKED: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Ever8054:
I thought the last atheist died of stupidity long ago which one is this again?..my friend, get out of here....

IF STUPĮD COULD KILL THERE'LL BE NO CHRISTIANS TODAY.

2 Likes

Re: Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions by Freh(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mario1989:
Sentimental post...Which christian body stopped what? Your post have no details...No need for baseless argument here

Actually you guys are closeminded. The way you guys go on defensive whenever your beliefs are challenged is always hilarious. Plus there's no difference between how you guys talk on the forum and the so called "Ungodly". In fact most times you are the first to start spouting insults and abuses. It's embarrassing cause I come from a Christian background.
What happened to all that Christ like BS you guys talk about or did the bible not show you how Jesus answered questions that were meant to trap him or how the apostles dealt with threats on their life? Where is the fruit of the faith you proclaim. Where is your Holy Spirit that teaches you all things leading you to all truths and gives you what you are supposed to say even though you haven't premeditated on it before?
Where's "wisdom" in Christ? Wake up people, seriously...If Atheist are supposedly "reprobate" that's why they talk the way they do what's your excuse, so called children of God?
Re: Naked And Unafraid: Unapologetically Declare Your Opinions by Freh(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ever8054:

As usual no decorum or wisdom in your words

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Marriage / 2019 Prophecy For Nigeria / Sunday Adelaja: A Canker Worm In The Bread Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.