Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Case closed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Case closed (1756 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / Case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Case closed by FaceThem: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Case closed by dafeyankee: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Noted.

When we catch am, we go do him mouth like this

3 Likes

Re: Case closed by FaceThem: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Lalasticlala And Seun Help My Friend Out Please,
This is a fraudulent Case, Push To Front Page To Help Other Nairalander's not to be duped By This Guy.
Re: Case closed by FaceThem: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
God Help Us In This Country, Many Fraudster's Are Looking For Who to Scam their hard Earn Money On Nairaland.
Re: Case closed by swiz123(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
I doubt fools like your friend who would do a 50k transaction with a total stranger are up to 2% on nairaland.

So, Don't disturb us with your wailings abeg.
Re: Case closed by Baawaa(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2018
This one is not a professional fraudster he is a learner,it might take time but he will be caught.And that your friend too is not smart all at or he or she want cheap service.
Re: Case closed by oshe11: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2018
See his Ugly face like person wen swallow Rat
Re: Case closed by CDCEO001: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2018
I don't really understand this part.
My Friend Send N5,000 Up to N50,000 Into his Bank Account
Did your "Friend" send 5,000 or 50,000 to the guy? The transaction alert also shows 5,000.

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by ebuka10box(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2018
op i can see 5k transfer oooo, or na 5k *10 .....or d scammer us gonna pay 50k in return.... abeg lets see d 50k transfer
Re: Case closed by Baawaa(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2018
CDCEO001:
Did your "Friend" send 5,000 or 50,000 to the guy? The transaction alert also shows 5,000.
5 thousands naira was sent 10 times, making 50k
Re: Case closed by tayebest(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2018
FaceThem:
Lalasticlala And Seun Help My Friend Out Please,
This is a fraudulent Case, Push To Front Page To Help Other Nairalander's not to be duped By This Guy.

What are the moniker of both parties on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Case closed by dominique(f): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2018
That's the handle of P3so
Do you have any evidence of communication between your friend and the accused?
Re: Case closed by MartinCorridon: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Seems both of you are fraudsters.

N5000 is what your evidence shows and not N50000.

When you are blatantly lying like this you deserve to be scammed.

I pray both of you pay heavily for your dishonesty.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by FaceThem: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2018
dominique:
That's the handle of P3so
Do you have any evidence of communication between your friend and the accused?
Can't You Understand, He Scam My Friend N50,000 In the name of opening a forum for him
Re: Case closed by Metuh: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2018
FaceThem:

Can't You Understand, He Scam My Friend N50,000 In the name of opening a forum for him
Tell your friend to share the chat of where they made agreement and the real screenshots of the #50,000 not 5k. Simple

You might be framing the above guy
Re: Case closed by FaceThem: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

Tell your friend to share the chat of where they made agreement and the real screenshots of the #50,000 not 5k. Simple

Guy, Because you are not in my friend's Shoe, Is that the Reason Why U are talking Like this.
Re: Case closed by ps3o(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Whoever that posted this is a fraud. I remember the 5k sent from a guy called DJ who came to me that he and the owner of wanted a website. And I told them it would cost 40k. Udoka is the other partner's name. He instructed to copy Nnu.ng which I did and configured it with a payment gateway. He paid with recharge of 10k. Afterwards, I had added AdSense to the site to beautify it. He requested that I should give him the AdSense and I could remember that I told him that to get an AdSense would cost him 20k or he would bring 2 ppl that would pay such sum individually.
Later he told me that he had 50k to work over one of his existing sites, .com which he had not.
I'm reporting this case immediately.
The owner of , prepare to meet me and your partner soon on the case.
I'm a professional and will never joke with such a blasphemy.
If you know, you know.
Re: Case closed by essienasuquo: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Is there anyone left in Nigeria that is trust worthy n sincere?.because d way they peddle lies n deceit is alarming,I most times wonder why force of gravity still work in that miserable country...spit on them.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by ps3o(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
CDCEO001:
Imagine the insult. The poster saying what he did not have evidence on will be prosecuted.
My lawyer has been informed. He will hear from me, soon.
He showed people an alert of 5k and saying that friend had sent you 50k.
I won't say beyond this
Re: Case closed by ps3o(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Metuh:

Just imagine!
Tell the poster to show up in person and defend all with my lawyer
Re: Case closed by ps3o(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Noted.

When we catch am, we go do him mouth like this
Before you respond to a matter like this, be sure you have evidence. How can this amount to 50k?
Complaining that I didn't do the work is a fraud.
If you know the implications, you'll be solemn when it comes to an unproven and blasphemous claim like this
Re: Case closed by ps3o(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Seems both of you are fraudsters.

N5000 is what your evidence shows and not N50000.

When you are blatantly lying like this you deserve to be scammed.

I pray both of you pay heavily for your dishonesty.
It's something else. It was a client that told me about the post this morning and had advised me to involve legal actions straight way when we chatted
Re: Case closed by CDCEO001: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
ps3o:

Imagine the insult. The poster saying what he did not have evidence on will be prosecuted.
I won't say beyond this
Ok so you are the guy.
How much did you chop?
Re: Case closed by CDCEO001: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
ps3o:

I won't say beyond this
The question is, did you collect any money at all from them and didn't do the job you were paid for?
Re: Case closed by ps3o(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
CDCEO001:

The question is, did you collect any money at all from them and didn't do the job you were paid for?
I did the job. While he was requesting for other tasks to be added. I told him the conditions.
10k via transfer
10k from recharge which we agreed as 7k
Totalling 17k.
I have every proof here.
He requested for AdSense which I told him that i t was for 20k. But he said he could afford the cost and I remembered that I gave him condition that he could bring two people that would pay 25k each then I could give him an AdSense.
This guy is just a damn fraudster. He removed the scripts that were to complete the job and asked me for AdSense for the already done job.
I have informed his partner on this issue that my lawyer had been notified and that sooner or later they would be called for questioning.
Re: Case closed by ps3o(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
I want @Seun Osewa to get involved. The poster needs to be confirmed of his identity and prove how 10k jumped to 50k.
Re: Case closed by CDCEO001: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
ps3o:

I did the job. While he was requesting for other tasks to be added. I told him the conditions.
10k via transfer
10k from recharge which we agreed as 7k
Totalling 17k.
I have every proof here.
He requested for AdSense which I told him that i t was for 20k. But he said he could afford the cost and I remembered that I gave him condition that he could bring two people that would pay 25k each then I could give him an AdSense.
This guy is just a damn fraudster. He removed the scripts that were to complete the job and asked me for AdSense for the already done job.
I have informed his partner on this issue that my lawyer had been notified and that sooner or later they would be called for questioning.
You are not innocent Mr. Man, you keep mentioning lawyer up and down, I hope they are not scared of that. You will also end up in jail for selling an AdSense.
Atleast is not just 5k that they paid you.
I suggest you both settle it amicably and let who owns who do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by CDCEO001: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
ps3o:
Whoever that posted this is a fraud. I remember the 5k sent from a guy called DJ who came to me that he and the owner of wanted a website. And I told them it would cost 40k. Udoka is the other partner's name. He instructed to copy Nnu.ng which I did and configured it with a payment gateway. He paid with recharge of 10k. Afterwards, I had added AdSense to the site to beautify it. He requested that I should give him the AdSense and I could remember that I told him that to get an AdSense would cost him 20k or he would bring 2 ppl that would pay such sum individually.
Later he told me that he had 50k to work over one of his existing sites, .com which he had not.
I'm reporting this case immediately.
The owner of , prepare to meet me and your partner soon on the case.
I'm a professional and will never joke with such a blasphemy.
If you know, you know.
Who add AdSense to beautify a website if not to monetize it? So did you add your own AdSense ads on their website without initial discussion about AdSense with them? If yes, then it looks like you trying to make money from their website.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by ps3o(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
CDCEO001:

You are not innocent Mr. Man, you keep mentioning lawyer up and down, I hope they are not scared of that. You will also end up in jail for selling an AdSense.
Atleast is not just 5k that they paid you.
I suggest you both settle it amicably and let who owns who do the needful.
Read well before you judge, man. He never paid for AdSense. OK?
Since he has taken to the internet to destroy my reputation and you think it's something small, abi?
Anyway, that's my opinion.
Re: Case closed by CDCEO001: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
ps3o
dafeyankee

You can take down his picture @dafeyankee and let it be settled amicably.
Re: Case closed by CDCEO001: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
ps3o
dafeyankee

You can take down his picture @dafeyankee and let it be settled amicably.
Re: Case closed by CDCEO001: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
ps3o:

Read well before you judge, man. He never paid for AdSense. OK?
Since he has taken to the internet to destroy my reputation and you think it's something small, abi?
Anyway, that's my opinion.
Who told you I did not read well?
You actually intended to sell it to them.

(1) (2)

Africa Eye: Kenyan Woman Exposes Sex Traffic Network In India (photo) / A Stranded Nigeria Lady In Libya Needs Help / Woman Makes A Warning Poster For Husband's Sidechick (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.