Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (967 Views)

MSI GT72 Dominator, 20GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Quad-Core i7, 3GB Nvidia GTX 970M @225k / Hot Deal And Super Neat MSI GE700 From Usa Corei5 320gb 4gb / Msi Gt72s Gaming Laptop With 32gb Ram, 1TB Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: . by udemzyudex(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
You mean #45, 000 as fourty five thousand naira? Negotiation is even welcome?

Abeg show the receipt of this laptop.
Re: . by upower123(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
udemzyudex:
You mean #45, 000 as fourty five thousand naira? Negotiation is even welcome?

Abeg show the receipt of this laptop.
not be lie... when I see the specification.... I was surprise... but the product I nor hear that name once oooooo
Re: . by udemzyudex(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
upower123:
not be lie... when I see the specification.... I was surprise... but the product I nor hear that name once oooooo
Na good product, dem dey make better laptop.
Re: . by Reeoman: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oga pls re u for real?? 45k for a core i7?? 2gb nvidia graphics card? pls which nvidia is there that will warrant the sale to b 45k??
I am smelling this system was just given to you o.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
if you are interested why not set up a date and see for yourself instead of running you mouth in someone else business
upower123:
Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
i believe one of the rules of treading here is for the buyer to inspect what ever he or she is buying before paying for it so why the wrong use of words here when u know u are not interested in the product ..quote author=upower123 post=69083641]not be lie... when I see the specification.... I was surprise... but the product I nor hear that name once oooooo[/quote]
Re: . by Meklex(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
tessyprice:
Msi laptop
# core i7
# 2gb Nvidia Graphics card
# 8gb ram
# 500gb hard drive
# Windows 10 pro
# dvd rom
# wifi
# webcam
# price 45k but negotiations is welcome
contact/whatsapp: 09039507666
battery last up to 4hrs and i only use it for movies,music and typing of my project work.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
I am interested o. Hope say the receipt dey?

1 Like

Re: . by Rakiticbarca: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Meklex:
I am interested o. Hope say the receipt dey?
just be careful to avoid stories that touch. Check the registration date.

If you know you know

Re: . by Meklex(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Rakiticbarca:

If you know you know
Lol. I am aware. It's just too good to be true.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks for been smart but i want to draw your attention by letting you know am the owner of both account.Please if you are here and you know you bought solar generator from me when i was a promo marketer and it was not deliver to you or you were scam by me please this is the right time to cry out or comment on my post i was a marketer under labbasson Nig limited i did my marketing online and i got paid for it..... #meklex try and confirm certain things before you paint an innocent person black other wise mind your business
Meklex:
Lol. I am aware. It's just too good to be true.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
this is a clear example of joblessness creating problem where there is non.
Rakiticbarca:

If you know you know
Re: . by Meklex(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
tessyprice:
Thanks for been smart but i want to draw your attention by letting you know am the owner of both account.Please if you are here and you know you both solar generator from me when i was a promo market and it was not deliver to you or you were scam by me please this is the right time to cry out or comment on my post i was a marketer under labbasson Nig limited i did my marketing online and i got paid for it..... #meklex try and confirm certain things before you paint and innocent person black other wise mind your business
I was the one who called yesterday, that wanted the laptop at Anambra. You mentioned that you will be going back to Abuja? I contacted my guy who's in Abuja, I have asked him to help me check out the laptop. If that's ok with you, we can go ahead with this deal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Thinkpad T420 Intel Core I5, 500hdd, 4gb Ram, Great Battery(abuja): #60k / Fairly Used Laptops For Sale / HP 250 G6, 6th Gen Core I3, 1tb-really Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.