Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

45mm's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 45mm's Profile / 45mm's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Adele Wins Big And Break Record At The 59th Grammy Awards. by 45mm(m): 7:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Song of the Year

Hello
Adele, Greg Kurstin
Winner

Formation
Beyoncé, Swae Lee, Mike WiLL Made-It, ...

Love Yourself
Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Benny Blanco

I Took a Pill in Ibiza
Mike Posner

7 Years
Lukas Graham Forchhammer, Morten Ristorp, Stefan Forrest, ...

Best Pop Vocal Album

Adele
Winner

This Is Acting
Sia

Purpose
Justin Bieber

Confident
Demi Lovato

Dangerous Woman
Ariana Grande

Best Pop Solo Performance

Hello
Adele
Winner

Love Yourself
Justin Bieber

Hold Up
Beyoncé

Piece by Piece
Kelly Clarkson

Dangerous Woman
Ariana Grande

Album of the Year

Adele
Winner

Purpose
Justin Bieber

Views
Drake

Lemonade
Beyoncé

A Sailor's Guide to Earth
Sturgill Simpson

Record of the Year

Hello
Adele
Winner

Formation
Beyoncé

Work
Rihanna, Drake

7 Years
Lukas Graham

Stressed Out
TWENTY ØNE PILØTS

Wow!!!! Adele is indeed a legend

Celebrities / Must View!!! Rihanna Rocks The Salt Bae Outfit ...LMAO by 45mm(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin
Nusr_et is trending all over the world just for sprinkling salt in a funny way..
Think what you can do to make you famous..
#saltbae #sprinklesalt #salt

Celebrities / Must View !!! Lagos Hairstylist Releases Nude Video On Instagram.see Picts by 45mm(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2017
I really don't know what he was thinking when he shot this.. Check out pictures here

Celebrities / OMG!! Check Out Justin Bieber Unclad Pictures!!!! by 45mm(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Justin Bieber was snapped having fun probably with his babe in a river swimming naked. Wow you have to see this........
This is no photo shop. Its real if you noticed the paparazzi was in the bush watching. Lolz
LIFE OF A SUPERSTAR

Education / Re: Admission!! Study Aeronautical Engineering And Or Become A Pilot Abroad. by 45mm(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
DrayZee:
I wanted to do this...
Now lost hope
why??
Education / Admission!! Study Aeronautical Engineering And Or Become A Pilot Abroad. by 45mm(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Is your dream work aeronautical engineering or to become a pilot
If yes, below are the list of countries and schools offering it......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerospace_engineering_schools

Feel free to leave a comment or contact me for choice of country and anything related to the course....
Email:thywin45mm@gmail.com

Education / Re: FCFMT Victoria-Island Lagos Dirty Hostel (Photos) by 45mm(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tommycoker. You didn't go the girls hostel.at least be truthful once........ Even if you do, it's the same..
Education / Re: FCFMT Victoria-Island Lagos Dirty Hostel (Photos) by 45mm(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dear tommycoker,
firstly I'm saying a very huge thank you for lying and calling us cultists,impersonators,drug guys.
I'm sure you're trying to deface the students probably cause you're scared where this alleged true news Has reached and cause you work in the admin..
secondly, you called yourself a graduate and an alumni of the college.I can't help but laugh seriously. Like you said, you graduated in the 80s. That's Probably when the college was in the right hands and there was proper care. Not now when everything is worst.
Thirdly,you said one of us was shot. That's true but it happened in2012 Not 2016.
Since the issue with the Nigerian navy, all merchant navy activities in the college has been stopped((2012) till today. that you said is no point.
Concerning the issue with the phd holder chemist,you also lied.nobody touched him and he was not trying to stop the student from cheating cause he didn't cheat. The phd holder chemist like you said asked the student to take off his cap which he refused and I think that's not cheating tommycoker.
You said you visited the hostel earlier today.I'm glad you did and you saw what I posted life.
we don't do drugs and we ain't no cultist..
you call this school a maritime college and yet no single facility to show for it. After graduation, we go about paying extra fees for s.t.c.w and pst which should be done before leaving the college.
I ain't scared of you or the management.
what is bad is bad. The school environment is bad and disease causing..
. signed
. 45mm

1 Like

Education / Must View!!!!. More Photos From The F.C.F&M.T Overflowing Hostel.... by 45mm(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
From reliable source, the school management had visited the hostel once (march 2016) and they've seen how dirty, disease causing and harmful the environment is to students health.. Yet they refuse to find a solution..
Should I talk about the poor toilets and bathrooms??, poor water system?? Smelling environment??
This needs a fast and quick attention ⚠
#voice of the whole oceanite..

1 Share

Education / FCFMT Victoria-Island Lagos Dirty Hostel (Photos) by 45mm(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
I can't help but post.. I've never seen a school environment as dirty as this. Talk less of the hostels where students stay.. Federal college of fisheries and marine technology. Victoria island.Lagos... This has led to illness of students in the hostel (maroko hostel)..

From reliable source, the school management had visited the hostel once (march 2016) and they've seen how dirty, disease causing and harmful the environment is to students health.. Yet they refuse to find a solution..
Should I talk about the poor toilets and bathrooms??, poor water system?? Smelling environment??
This needs a fast and quick attention
#voice of the whole oceanite..

3 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.