Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

>:( >:( - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / >:( >:( (550 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>:( >:( by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
I pro
Re: >:( >:( by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
I put some money in the FGN Savings Bond for July offer with Stanbic IBTC ...
Now ,I’m curious…
Is there a way I can check if it was successful and follow up too?
I checked CSCS website and I see you have to pay to register.
Is there any details I need to get from my stockbroker to log in somewhere?
Please help me. Thanks

Nairaland won’t allow me to post in the right section …
CC IHelp
Kolping
Re: >:( >:( by Kolping: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
@4601CE
If your application was successful, you should get a text message from the Debt Management Office. According to the offer, the settlement date is 11 July, so wait until then for your text.

It will not show on your cscs account until after the settlement date. You could pay the yearly cscs fee of 2,500 Naira to monitor your investment. It's worth doing so. Your stockbroker can also access your cscs account and send you a printout by email.

4601CE:
I put some money in the FGN Savings Bond for July offer with Stanbic IBTC ...
Now ,I’m curious…
Is there a way I can check if it was successful and follow up too?
I checked CSCS website and I see you have to pay to register.
Is there any details I need to get from my stockbroker to log in somewhere?
Please help me. Thanks

Nairaland won’t allow me to post in the right section …
CC IHelp
Kolping
Re: >:( >:( by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kolping:
@4601CE
If your application was successful, you should get a text message from the Debt Management Office. According to the offer, the settlement date is 11 July, so wait until then for your text.

It will not show on your cscs account until after the settlement date. You could pay the yearly cscs fee of 2,500 Naira to monitor your investment. It's worth doing so. Your stockbroker can also access your cscs account and send you a printout by email.

Thank you very much for your response .
I’m not sure I’ll be able to pay that CSCS fee grin. I will wait patiently for the text .
But you mentioned some investor login details your stockbroker sent to you or something like that on the Bond thread . Please tell me about it . Thanks
Re: >:( >:( by Kolping: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Your stockbroker can send your investor details to you. Just ask them. It is sent by email as an Excel or Word file.

4601CE:
I’m not sure I’ll be able to pay that CSCS fee grin. I will wait patiently for the text .
But you mentioned some investor login details your stockbroker sent to you or something like that on the Bond thread . Please tell me about it . Thanks
Re: >:( >:( by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Kolping:
Your stockbroker can send your investor details to you. Just ask them. It is sent by email as an Excel or Word file.

Okay
I’ll do that . Thanks
Re: >:( >:( by IHelp: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2018
Kolping:
@4601CE

4601CE:

Kolping gave you the right answer. You get the notification after the settlement date. Sometimes it delays for some days.
Also, paying the annual fee to cscs to monitor your stock and bonds is worth it. Unless you are investing very little fund.
Re: >:( >:( by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
IHelp:

Kolping gave you the right answer. You get the notification after the settlement date. Sometimes it delays for some days.
Also, paying the annual fee to cscs to monitor your stock and bonds is worth it. Unless you are investing very little fund.
This is noted. Thank you very much. Best regards

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth Fashion Week And Awards / Alphabet Pendant And Earing With Chain For Sale / Next Time When You Feel Like Bleaching Your Skin, Always Remember This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.