₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,161,836 members, 4,710,251 topics. Date: Monday, 21 January 2019 at 06:56 PM

List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source (927 Views)

24/7••| Gift-cards buyer |•• iTunes, Amazon , Walmart , steam wallet etc $€£¥ • / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Good afternoon Nairalannder...
I will be using this medium to list, explain the advantages and disadvantages of the Alternative power source and also the cost
To start with, I will want you to follow this trend because I can't upload everything ones but I will keep updating a I receive your comments or feedback, so to get latest update, I will want you to follow this trend
List of the Alternative power source
1. solar power energy
2. wind turbines,
3 hydro power
4 biomass
5 Geothermal energy

But to the level of Nigeria technology and availability of Materials in the Market I will be taking on the first two (2), which I would mostly based on number 1, because the rate of consumption keep on increasing and is my field and also am an INSTALLER of any type of inverter which am going to tell you some details and also upload some pictures of the ones I install for people
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Am back my Fellow nairanlander
Now let continue from where we stop
1. solar energy:-
this is being generated from solar (sun), with the help of our solar panel to charge the battery, which the battery store charges and the charges stores will be used to generate DC power in which the inverter will convert into AC
List of Materials involves in solar energy construction
1. Solar panel
2 Battery (Deep cycle battery) of Sealed Maintenance Free Battery (SMF), why is because it last longer than normal Deep cycle batter and it requires less maintenance
3. Inverter
we have Modified sine wave (MSW) &
Pure sine wave (PSW)

The MSW is limited to Bulbs, Fans, TVs, Blender.

The PSW power strong appliances like fridge, freezer, washing machine, pumping machine, Ac, etc
and also the watt of your inverter determine the watt of the home Appliances you are going to power

We have various products, and Manufacturing company of solar equipments
e.g China products, Cheap but not Rugged as Indian products, example of products, Felicity, KEYE, Mercury, Super, etc but with adequate maintenance you will enjoy it
Indian Products, best of all, Rugged but cost
examples, Sukam, Luminous etc
and also it required maintenance
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
4. solar charge controller
NOTE. there are some inverter that are hybrid and does not require solar charge controller
5. Connecting wires,
Then with this material connected at a standard level, then you have already own one Alternative power source
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Advantages of Solar energy
1. 24/7 electricity
2. can power at any length depending on your requirements
3. No More light Failure

Disadvantages
Needs adequate maintenance
sometimes cost for some people to afford
if good materials are not used, you may not enjoy the money you spend on it

To enjoy your money....Then look for a Trusted, Trust worthy and a loyal INSTALLER
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
For you solar installation at affordable price to power your Bulbs, TV, Fans And blender
contact 09034803408
and this are some of the pix for proofs
I did this one in January and is working fine
This is my own principle of working
ones we talk, I give u design and price
and after installation, I will test run for Good 24hrs,
The pix below is after installation, I used this for Bulbs TV, FAN, for good 30hrs without switching off the inverter

Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
And like I said, I always do backup for my and this also another proof

Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nairalanders, Let me know your Feedback and comments
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Also I welcome any question about INVERTER and also question about any fault of your solar system
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
#Light up the World
with affordable solar system
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Happy Sunday to you All
And I welcome you to this Trends of Alternative power source
Once I will welcome any questions or request concerning the world of solar power source
I.e how to get yours, design, cost, maintenance
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
As an installer,I give guarantee on any work I do for my clients
and also the advise I do give to my clients is that some people believe the cost are sometime much
but what I do is that
After design and cost, if my client is not having the total money at ones, then we buy it individually till we get all material for installation, so it would reduce any phobia of cost
so if you which to have a solar power source and you don't have enough cash at hand, u can chat or call me so that we make some views on it
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
I give guarantee on any work I do for my clients

and also the advice I give to my clients is that, after design to suits there requirements, if the cost is too much, then I will advise we buy the materials individually till the time all the materials we be purchase completely for installation...
Just doing this in order to reduce COST PHOBIA

so if you which to have solar power source but you are considering the price, you can chat or call me in order to have some views about it
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Good Nairalander
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Good evening Nairalander Once Again, I will like to share with you everything about solar power system how to get yours and the maintenance required for lasting usage
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Good Morning Nairalander
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
For your guarantee solar installation you can contact me at my signature
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Light up your homes with Solar power inverter
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
For your inverter installation, you can contact and on every work done there is warranty
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello good evening Fellow Nairalanders, this is an avenue to talk about solar system
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good evening my fellow nairaland welcome you back to my thread if you want Guarantee solar installer you can contact me
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by xzel45: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Am in interested. do kindly give prices of each the components of solar inveter
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Am Sorry for not replying you since
I will have give the price now, but price varies in market everyday by day, & moreover
we have to 1stly design, i.e knows what you want to power so as to determine the Materials & price of materials to use
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
You have a Guarantee of a year on Installation be done
with 150k u can uninterrupted power supply in your house & office &it Yuletide period, don't let your house be in blackout... #LIGHT UP UR HOME
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 1:38am On Dec 05, 2018
#Light up your home & office with solar power energy at an affordable price this December
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2018
For your Electrical house wiring & solar installation

Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 2:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks to mr ola, a nairalander, for the trust he had in us to come &work in his place only that he saw our post online & we've never met before but he Trusted us despite the fact that he didn't know us bt saw our past work
This was done in his house at shomolu, onipanu, Lagos on past Saturday

Once again Mr. Ola
We say Thank you for the Trust you had in us

Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 2:32am On Dec 05, 2018
OluwaFeranmi

Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Good afternoon Nairalander
Some days to Christmas
#light up the world now
With an affordable solar power system
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders we offer you an affordable solar power energy you can call or chat us for more information Thanks for patronizing
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by surrogatesng: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2018
Following
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
surrogatesng:
Following
Alright
Re: List Of Alternative And Affordable 24/7 Electricity Power Source by Feranmhine: 5:18pm On Jan 02
you can stop those unnecessary billing & interrupted power supply from Nigeria Electricity by BECOMING AN OWNER OF A SOLAR POWER SYSTEM with an affordable solar power installation so that you can have 24/7 uninterrupted power supply & stop unnecessary billing....

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Sale: Toshiba Pentium Core Duo -- Low Price / Dell Latitude C610 Pentium 3 1.0ghz + Wireless Lan / My Fairly Used Core2duo Sony Vaio Laptop Up For Sale Sharply: 85k *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.