Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (290 Views)

"Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju / Buhari Supporters Attack Charly Boy At Wuse Market, Destroy Cars (Video/Photos) / Buhari Supporters Smoking At Pro-Buhari Rally In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: by lonecatt(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2018
decode:
I remember when I was in OAU in 2014, Buhari! Buhari!! APC! APC!! everywhere. They lament on how things are not working in Nigeria and they believe that Buhari is their Messaih. He will jail all of them! He will do this and that! There was nothing you could say to convince them. I wonder what those guys will be saying now. For those who campaigned for buhari in 2014/15, at OAU, how market? SHOW YOUR FACE!
you dey mind them ,the only rubbish you hear them saying is the mad man anthem of idiotic this ,Biafra that ,lazy this ,pig that . they have practically and shamelessly divided Nigeria between APC and ipob .
shame on all of them

(1) (Reply)

Fayose For Nollywood / Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary / All You Need To Know On The Kastina Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.