Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Win To Nil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win To Nil (1295 Views)

Nigeria Golden Eaglet Defeat Zambia U17 Team By A Goal To Nil - 2023 U17 AFCON / Arsenal Fc Beat Opponents By 6 Goals To Nil As They Prepare To Face Chelsea / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win To Nil by hkidola00(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
this is a strategy I observed somewhere online where some guys claims to use it to win thousands per month, well I decided to just freestyle today ,4 games gave me 2 odds, I stake 200 naira for test and luckily I won 400 naira...... e come dey pain me say I no stake 10 or 5 k.......... the market is the win to nil NO market....... u can search on it too

Re: Win To Nil by Emmaculate20(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Keep testing & Good luck

1 Like

Re: Win To Nil by faithy314(f): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bin playing it long long time bro..it cuts too sha badly sef,bt u can continue as roll over with the 4hunz u got...update us howf sha
Re: Win To Nil by hkidola00(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
faithy314:
Bin playing it long long time bro..it cuts too sha badly sef,bt u can continue as roll over with the 4hunz u got...update us howf sha
waoo...yeah I plan to continue d rollover,will Holla how it goes

1 Like

Re: Win To Nil by angelina08(f): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2023
The "win to nil NO" market is another betting market in football - https://www.yohaig.ng/away-win-to-nil-no-means-what-in-bet9ja/

In this market, you are betting that a particular team will score at least one goal in the match and that their opponent will not keep a clean sheet, meaning they will concede at least one goal.

If you had placed a bet on "win to nil NO" for four games and won at odds of 2.0, it means that you correctly predicted that each of the four teams you selected would score at least one goal in their respective matches and that their opponents would not keep a clean sheet.

While it may be tempting to stake more money based on your success with a small bet, it is essential to remember that betting involves risk, and there is no guarantee of winning every time.

Therefore, it is essential only to bet what you can afford to lose and to exercise caution and responsible gambling practices when placing bets.

Remember that betting should be seen as a form of entertainment, not a means of making a guaranteed income.

It is always a good idea to do your research and develop a sound betting strategy based on your knowledge and experience rather than relying solely on the advice of others.

(1) (Reply)

Simeone: My Son Has Everything I Want In A Player, But I Will Never Sign Him / Ronaldo Leapfrogs Messi As Forbes' Highest-earning Footballer / South Africa Drops Bid To Host FIFA Club World Cup Despite Being Favourites (PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.