Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Learn Codeigniter Step By Step From Me - Affordable - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Codeigniter Step By Step From Me - Affordable (1048 Views)

What Features Of Codeigniter Beat Its Competitors In 2021? / Codeigniter Vs Wordpress – Make The Right Web Development Platform Selection / Codeigniter 3 Vs Php Laravel 5.8 : Which One Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Codeigniter Step By Step From Me - Affordable by LaiveNg: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Developing a website from start can be fun because the developer becomes completely in control of the features he wants to have in the website. However, it becomes tedious when certain features become difficult or time-consuming to implement. This difficulty gives a typical web developer sleepless nights since he/she has to think deeply on a way forward.

Into this mix comes a solution that frameworks offer. Frameworks make web development not only easy and straight forward, but fun-packed as well. A good web development framework "supplies" you with virtually all the tools you'll need to build any website: a forum, blog, news portal, social media, job portal -- you name it. All you need is to locate the right tool and start using it! Did I mention you won't even spend unnecessary time in a project if you use a good framework? Well, it's quite obvious you won't because a framework makes your work over 10 times easier than when you code from scratch.

I am using this medium to therefore urge you to sign up for my course on CodeIgniter. This course will teach you step by step how to use Codeigniter to build your web projects. You won't have to do things the complex way after completing this course.

Perhaps you've attempted to learn CodeIgniter at some time and then quitted because you felt the framework was difficult to learn. No worries! As humans, we react differently to things we've never been exposed to. But with time, we adapt. CodeIgniter is quite simple, all you need is the right resources to help you learn it better and faster.

The course will be organized through Whatsapp and only registered members will be given the Whatsapp number to start receiving the lecture. The course goes for N15,000.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Applicants must have a prior knowledge of PHP and MYSQL
2. Applicants must have a Whatsapp supported device
3. Applicants must have a PC or Tablet/Phone that can run a local web server
4. Applicants must have an interest in web development.
5. Applicants must understand the difference between web development and web design

Reach me on 07014509524
Re: Learn Codeigniter Step By Step From Me - Affordable by LaiveNg: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Signup!
Re: Learn Codeigniter Step By Step From Me - Affordable by Doerstech(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2018
Why not face to face or One on One option?

1 Like

Re: Learn Codeigniter Step By Step From Me - Affordable by LaiveNg: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Doerstech:
Why not face to face or One on One option?
That's a cool idea, but when it comes to learning in the modern world, distance is not an issue.

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Wordpress To Php / Wordpress Web Development: A Step By Step Growth Plan For Every Startup / Python Won't Install On Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.