Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Programming Expert Needed For My Task - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programming Expert Needed For My Task (688 Views)

Junior/mid Level C# Developer Needed For Urgent Task / Junior/mid Level C# Developer Needed For Urgent Task / Complete A 5mins Task And Earn 500mb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Expert Needed For My Task by feeddhung: 4:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Hello guys,

I need a good programmer to assist me. I do a daily routing i will need to automate below.

MY CURRENT MANUAL TASK
1. I receive purchase orders to my email daily containing shipping tracking.
2. I have an excel sheet, with tables containing the addresses of customer
3. I copy the address of the customer from the excel sheet and search for the order in my email matching that customer address.
4. When i find the order of that customer in my email. The same email contains the customer shipping tracking
5. I copy this tracking number and paste into a new field in the excel spread sheet.

I am wondering if there is a way someone can help automate this process for me.

AUTOMATION REQUEST:
ie. A script that will fetch the customer address from my spreadsheet, search my email and get the tracking for that customer address and then paste the result (which is the tracking # ) in my spreadsheet in a new column.

Let me know if you need more help and i can explain further.

Please reach out to feeddhung@gmail.com if you can help with this.
If you understand the task already let me know your price.
Re: Programming Expert Needed For My Task by Remedytony(m): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Click on this link to earn cool cash monthly without investing or paying money to anybody. http://opimoney.site/2472332521869/
Re: Programming Expert Needed For My Task by FrankLampard: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2018
This task will require some steps to cleanly achieve it.

You might also need a web server.

I will contact you in your mail to also get a visual understanding of your manuel process, lets see how we can achieve this together.
Re: Programming Expert Needed For My Task by talk2hb1(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2018
feeddhung:
Hello guys,

I need a good programmer to assist me. I do a daily routing i will need to automate below.

MY CURRENT MANUAL TASK
3. I copy the address of the customer from the excel sheet and search for the order in my email matching that customer address.
4. When i find the order of that customer in my email. The same email contains the customer shipping tracking
5. I copy this tracking number and paste into a new field in the excel spread sheet.

AUTOMATION REQUEST:
ie. A script that will fetch the customer address from my spreadsheet, search my email and get the tracking for that customer address and then paste the result (which is the tracking # ) in my spreadsheet in a new column.

do you want a desktop application.
Re: Programming Expert Needed For My Task by airsaylongcon: 2:43am On Jul 25, 2018
What does the email look like? Can it be copied to excel? What do the other spreadsheets look like?
Re: Programming Expert Needed For My Task by zando64: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
feeddhung:
Hello guys,

MY CURRENT MANUAL TASK

AUTOMATION REQUEST:

Call or what's app on 08034609308

(1) (Reply)

Need A Professional App Developer For Big Fintech Project. / Program For Mobile Data Communication / Smarty Template experts needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.