Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (3004 Views)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers / Free Training : Earn $50 Daily In Cpa Marketing With A Starting Capital Of 5000 / Why People Fail In CPA Marketing And What You Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2018
How do you build landing pages?
Re: . by tetemu: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
hope am not late. I will like learn about cpa can I WhatsApp you?
Re: . by SLOVFO(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
I need to know Nigerian friendly CPA companies. OP please which ones do you recommend? I won't mind joining using your affiliate links.
Re: . by iff74: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
interested,pls add 08027915498
Re: . by Fraudbuster123: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2018
OP, God will punish you wherever you are. You think you are wise abi. This courage guy is a SCAMMER. You think your victims would have forgotten eh. He has several accounts on nairaland. He will tell you that his lessons are free but he'll ask you to pay 5k for materials, then he'll not teach you anything and later he will block you. Guy wherever you are, you will die untimely. Your family will cry for you. You will die by accident. Trailer will crush your head before the end of this year, bloody bastard

1 Like

Re: . by Fraudbuster123: 12:13am On Aug 10, 2018
Shut up. God Wil punish you
couragekebs:

I feel your pain bro. Now here's it, I'm not conditioning you to message me or join my group. I clearly stated it, "if you have any questions as regards CPA, feel free to drop them here and I'll answer"

The group is strictly for NEWBIES, those who have tried and failed and willing to try "my method"

And I also stated it clearly, I don't charge you for materials or teaching. YOU ONLY PAY FOR WORKING TOOLS. You can as well search for those tools online and get them yourself..

I understand ur skepticism. Its expected. But be sure I'm not Doing this for the wrong reasons.
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2018
bennymark:
Peerfly account for sale, 7k last before you PM me.

no need for this sir. CPA accts are Free. No charges for it.

If you need a peerfly acct, draft a good proposal and sign up. Its that simple
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2018
tetemu:
hope am not late. I will like learn about cpa can I WhatsApp you?

Sure you can. Or you can still do it openly here so some Ingra**tes can see it
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
How do you build landing pages?

Quite simple sir.

go register a free domain with @bloggerdotcom or @wixdotcom

get YouTube videos on how to design ur page or better still, get a professional web designer (though u would pay for their services tho) but the two listed above are free.

Hope this helps
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2018
SLOVFO:
I need to know Nigerian friendly CPA companies. OP please which ones do you recommend? I won't mind joining using your affiliate links.

please do well to look @offervaultdotcom
Search your keyword as "Nigeria", I know of plenty companies that promote Nigeria offer

but b sure its like a "sales" or "affiliate marketing" offer...

any more challenges, let me know..

I rarely visit nairaland, Buh u can hit me up via phone calls or WhatsApp..

your choice

1 Like

Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Fraudbuster123:
OP, God will punish you wherever you are. You think you are wise abi. This courage guy is a SCAMMER. You think your victims would have forgotten eh. He has several accounts on nairaland. He will tell you that his lessons are free but he'll ask you to pay 5k for materials, then he'll not teach you anything and later he will block you. Guy wherever you are, you will die untimely. Your family will cry for you. You will die by accident. Trailer will crush your head before the end of this year, bloody bastard

if I say you are dumb, you sef would agree with me you are really dumb..

carry ur wahala comot here Biko..
By Gods special grace, I'll chat u up next year. LOL..

PS: I'm not forcing anybody. In Erigga's voice "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good, oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood...

Can't help but laugh. my students would testify that I don't sell materials and even if I want to, Not @5k.

if u wanna learn, I'm available

God bless
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Fraudbuster123:

LOL. I for like join issues with u..

you say I HV different accts on NL, yours was created July 22 2018, mine has been there since April 2015.. who's to b taken seriously??

what materials did u get @ 5k?
ebooks?? i dont sell ebooks.. so which one.. LOL..

ohk no vex, just ask ur CPA questions here n I'll answer them.. No b quarrel..
Re: . by bennymark(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2018
I wish you good luck, quote me again after the account has been approved, seems you are a newbie too

Modified
I just went through your post, I'd rather not reply you again

Big and juicy CPA threads, if you can go through the first thread patiently, you will need no teacher

https://www.nairaland.com/2783610/how-make-serious-income-online

https://www.nairaland.com/3577475/how-make-20-30-80

couragekebs:

no need for this sir. CPA accts are Free. No charges for it.

If you need a peerfly acct, draft a good proposal and sign up. Its that simple

1 Like

Re: . by apinexcee(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2018
@Fraudbuster, show us ur CPA acct.

show us any offer you have promoted.

I'm proud to say @couragekebs taught me CPA.

Y'all can go look up my dashboard on adworkmedia. Username is @apinexxeee. (at least that should be a clear proof)

Yeah, truth is he is patient and strict too. if you do not respond, you get blocked.

I spent over 60k on his methods. so when u said 5k, I laughed.

Thank you sir @couragekebs. I earn today on CPA is cause of your not giving up on me
Re: . by apinexcee(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Security tip: If I @apinexcee scams you on nairaland, its stupid and childish to still come back as @apinexcee on the same nairaland preaching the same message hoping to scam more people.

Its unprofessional.. LOL.. (talking from a scam perspective).
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2018
bennymark:
I wish you good luck, quote me again after the account has been approved, seems you are a newbie too

Modified
I just went through your post, I'd rather not reply you again

Big and juicy CPA threads, if you can go through the first thread patiently, you will need no teacher

https://www.nairaland.com/2783610/how-make-serious-income-online

https://www.nairaland.com/3577475/how-make-20-30-80

don't get me wrong sir. this is no supremacy battle.

I know of folks with 5 CPA accts with peerfly included but haven't made a dime from it.

what I'm saying is, "rather than selling a mere acct for 7k, why not teach people how to earn with their dormant accts for 7k"

Just a suggestion.

yeah... those threads are lovely.

like I said, I'm not competing with any thread and any person on superiority. I'm just trying to contribute my quote to see others grow too.
Re: . by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
couragekebs:

Quite simple sir.

go register a free domain with @bloggerdotcom or @wixdotcom

get YouTube videos on how to design ur page or better still, get a professional web designer (though u would pay for their services tho) but the two listed above are free.

Hope this helps
Lol. But you said you will answer any question.
Re: . by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Fraudbuster123:
The criminals on this section is more than the genuine people here. There are so many things here and our government with an account 'Presidency' here don't seem to be doing anything about it. But are you sure it's the same guy?
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
PS: I MISPLACED MY PHONE AND IM CURRENTLY HAVING CHALLENGES IN RETRIEVING THE LINE. SO RIGHT NOW, STUDENTS AND NON STUDENTS CAN REACH ME ON 0905_ 3466_ 762..calls and WhatsApp.. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2018
happy Sunday guys...
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
happy Sunday folks
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
thanks mate
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2018
good morning to y'all
Re: . by humbleme99(f): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2018
apinexcee:
@Fraudbuster, show us ur CPA acct.

show us any offer you have promoted.

I'm proud to say @couragekebs taught me CPA.

Y'all can go look up my dashboard on adworkmedia. Username is @apinexxeee. (at least that should be a clear proof)

Yeah, truth is he is patient and strict too. if you do not respond, you get blocked.

I spent over 60k on his methods. so when u said 5k, I laughed.

Thank you sir @couragekebs. I earn today on CPA is cause of your not giving up on me
sir, after all the hard work, how much are you earning monthly and currently from your CPA platforms? I so interested in this before I contact this courage guy and money is hard to get these days.
Re: . by funlord(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2018
humbleme99:
sir, after all the hard work, how much are you earning monthly and currently from your CPA platforms? I so interested in this before I contact this courage guy and money is hard to get these days.

Morning. Please kindly provide me with that fidelis first bank account number.
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
gud evni all
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
updated
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2018
update
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2018
updated
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
couragekebs:
updated
updated
Re: . by couragekebs(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2018
updated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do People Keep Any Other Thing In Banks Apart From Money? / Gtbank Just Robbed Me ,how Do I Sue Them / Interested In Being A Major Distributor Of Rice And Vegetable Oil Follow Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.