Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. (1509 Views)

Web Development Thread For Absolute Beginner | FRONTEND| BACKEND / Udemy:learn Linux For Absolute Beginner / A Simple Php Sms Api For Absolute Beginner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. by Maross(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good day good people,
Please I have always had interest and love for programming and database management but I have never found the time to really commit to learning. I want advice on the aforementioned and where to get resources (online and offline).
I am an absolute beginner with no background in programming whatsover.

Please assist on the best way to go.

Thanks in advance.
Re: PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. by ucheuzor1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
I will suggest you download w3school offline and practice with. There you'll learn everything as it pertains to web programming.

While as a beginner, i will suggest you download notepadd++ as your text editor. It will help you to master coding syntax. Later on you can then download bracket or sublime text.
Re: PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. by Maross(m): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2018
ucheuzor1:
I will suggest you download w3school offline and practice with. There you'll learn everything as it pertains to web programming.

While as a beginner, i will suggest you download notepadd++ as your text editor. It will help you to master coding syntax. Later on you can then download bracket or sublime text.

Thanks alot. I will check them out and revert.

More suggestions are welcomed.
Re: PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. by Maross(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
@ucheuzor1
I am very grateful for your response. You can't imagine how helpful it has been. God bless you.
I decided to learn basic Html first since it is an optional prerequisite. In addition to w3schools, I also got the sololearn app on my phone.

Please keep the suggestions coming.
Re: PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. by ucheuzor1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Maross:
@ucheuzor1
I am very grateful for your response. You can't imagine how helpful it has been. God bless you.
I decided to learn basic Html first since it is an optional prerequisite. In addition to w3schools, I also got the sololearn app on my phone.

Please keep the suggestions coming.

Sololearn is a very good app for learning programing language. I also use it.

I will also suggest encode. Its an app on playstore. I'm sure you will love it.
Also download video tutorials on how to build website using HTML5 and CSS on YouTube. All the best. Coding is fun
Re: PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. by Maross(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2018
ucheuzor1:

Sololearn is a very good app for learning programing language. I also use it.

I will also suggest encode. Its an app on playstore. I'm sure you will love it.
Also download video tutorials on how to build website using HTML5 and CSS on YouTube. All the best. Coding is fun

Thanks my brother.
Coding is really fun! I will check out encode and the video tutorials like you suggested.

1 Like

Re: PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. by AkinseteK(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
contact us now for a one on one training

Re: PHP And Mysql: Absolute Beginner. by Maross(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2018
AkinseteK:
contact us now for a one on one training

Thanks but I believe I can learn on my own with all the resources available online and offline.
More suggestions are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Codeigniter 3 Vs Php Laravel 5.8 : Which One Will You Go For? / Moving On To J2EE / Need A Free Integrated C/C++ Compiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.