Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Bleep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bleep (984 Views)

Bleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
G
Re: Bleep by Angelparadise: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Too much achievement for a certificateless President
Re: Bleep by diegwu02: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
how a sane fellow, stores up to much hate in his blood stream, to the extent of spending days, data and energy composing lies and false narratives, baffles me.

Be healed, in Jisox name. amen

2 Likes

Re: Bleep by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
diegwu02:
how a sane fellow, stores up to much hate in his blood stream, to the extent of spending days, data and energy composing lies and false narratives, baffles me.

The sad thing about Nigeria is that when the truth is told it is considered hate speech.

Everything listed is happening or happened in Nigeria since 2015. You can bring facts to bear than tag it hate speech.

Buhari is just like any Nigerian, someone need to draw his achievement to his attention and monitoring spirits online.

Let this be a feedback to those who have failed to see that we are going down hill. Nigeria is under siege. No better way to explain our current situation as a country. It is pathetic .
Re: Bleep by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nigeria deserves better than all these politicians we have today across board.

These deadbeat elders need to retire and leave Nigeria to vibrant educated and informed modern people. I was personally depressed when I saw Macron visit Nigeria. Such a young man doing a great job.

These old men should leave Nigeria alone
1. Obj
2. Atiku
3. Buhari
and the rest!!! Leave Nigeria alone. You all have set very bad examples!!!
Re: Bleep by Greenback: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
diegwu02:

receive sense there
Re: Bleep by Greenback: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Coneheads,amalas,ewedus,sophisticated morons care less.
Their jihadist president is greater than the rat poison legend. They will soon troop in here enmasse in defence of the jihadist lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Greenback:
Coneheads,amalas,ewedus,sophisticated morons care less.

Their jihadist president is greater than the rat poison legend.
They will soon troop in here enmasse in defence of the jihadist
lzaa

Saraki just got invited by IGP in connection of the Kwara robbery killing just because he refused to backdown from leaving APC...

R-APC Leader just survived an accident with his entire family after being threatened by Oshiomhole... very interesting development.

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Declared Missing By Family After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photos / PDP About To Collapse Over Choice Of The Party’s Flag Bearer / Who Captured And Sold The Igbos As Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.