Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

- Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / (1311 Views)

Laptop Issues, Please Help / Laptop Issues / Laptop Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by COOL10(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: by Mikepenny5(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
that's not screen, is a minor thing
Re: by horllamy(m): 4:53am On Jul 26, 2018
You need to see a technician for proper check up
Re: by oliverpowell: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Hi,

I searched on google about blue screen symptoms and found this blog https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/how-to-fix-blue-screen-error-stop-code-0x00000058/ . I suggest you to go through this blog to Digg deeper about BSOD. Hope it will help you out.
Re: by COOL10(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Mikepenny5:
that's not screen, is a minor thing
. Thank God. But what do you think is the cause?
Re: by COOL10(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2018
horllamy:
You need to see a technician for proper check up
. Money no too dey hand now but I will definitely do that. Thanks
Re: by COOL10(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
oliverpowell:
Hi,

I searched on google about blue screen symptoms and found this blog https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/how-to-fix-blue-screen-error-stop-code-0x00000058/ . I suggest you to go through this blog to Digg deeper about BSOD. Hope it will help you out.
. Alright man,thanks.
Re: by miqos02(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
COOL10:
Good evening people. Ok,so my Acer laptop has been faulty for about a week now. It started with a black/blue screen of death. I tried reseating the RAM and it later got on after many trials. But........ It came on with horizontal colored lines blurring half the screen. Whether it's an LCD Cable problem or not I don't know. Some days back I put it on and found some thick blue line splayed across the top right corner of the laptop. Being confused right now is an understatement. I just pray it's not a screen problem. Pls help cry
if you have access to a monitor , connect your laptop to it, if it displays well, u may have screen issues if not its a motherboard issue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Banks Swiftly Replies Angry Customers On Twitter At The Mention Of CBN / Trodjan Virus? / Troubleshooting Network Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.