Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

................. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ................. (27261 Views)

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) / My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / Thank You Computer Global...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ................. by nurey(m): 4:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Almsfgold seems you are new in car tampering in nigeria. you didn't actually look at the scenario in another way

The car vin could have been duplicated and stamped on another badly damaged corolla of same year probably with bent chasis and pillars extremely weak.

So the culprits would just duplicate the vin of A slightly accidented one like yours and stamp it on a lemon with the intent to FOOL A BUYER incase he/she tries to do a vin check.

when your brohaha with cosplay started I even thought that was it was since the vin of said car could not have miraculously landed in nigeria within that short time frame. Cosplay was actually trying to bring your attention to that not drag anybody down.

I have seen many threads where people beg cosplay and ipfeely for free vin check and they always point them in the way of computerglobal.

7 Likes

Re: ................. by timifakay(m): 5:21am On Jul 27, 2018
This escalated fast!

5 Likes

Re: ................. by timifakay(m): 5:21am On Jul 27, 2018
Wetin dey pain OP nah say Cosplay no allow make he 'recommend the dealer' before him catch am red handed...
He wanted to ride on Computerglobal's back to recommend the dealer which is likely himself or his 'brother'.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ................. by Aquariann: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2018
timifakay:
Wetin dey pain OP nah say Cosplay no allow make he 'recommend the dealer' before him catch am red handed...
He wanted to ride on Computerglobal's back to recommend the dealer which is likely himself or his 'brother'.

grin grin grin grin grin

As in eh.. The way him dey vex. Just like nurey stated, I actually thought the seller was being mischievous and Cosplay had found out and was trying to help.

I wish I was this meticulous with details. cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: ................. by 2special(m): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2018
l think is not everybody you advice...some people need to learn their lesson in a hard way.

9 Likes

Re: ................. by Trustme2(m): 7:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Cosplay:

That would be appreciated.

Any progress with the above?

That would be a good place to start.

Good morning Boss. Really appreciate the good work you're doing in the Auto Section. Pls Sir can you kindly help check this VIN for me1NXBU40E09Z051502. I would really appreciate your response as I need to take an urgent decision. Kindly just do this for me as a weekend gift. You can send it privately to durotola80@gmail.com. Thank you boss
Re: ................. by sauceEEP(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Op you need to chill and look at cosplay's observation from another angle. You just ended up ridiculing yourself @ op.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ................. by jodecibmw: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2018
Exactly bro, the whole episode tire me sef, Cosplay was trying to help incase the OP was being fleeced as a victim but, he went haywire instead and blew-up completely attracting more scrutiny to his claims filled with discrepancies making it now look like he is actually lying purposely with respect to whatever he had in mind for the near future most probably relating to marketing..

nurey:
Almsfgold seems you are new in car tampering in nigeria. you didn't actually look at the scenario in another way

The car vin could have been duplicated and stamped on another badly damaged corolla of same year probably with bent chasis and pillars extremely weak.

So the culprits would just duplicate the vin of A slightly accidented one like yours and stamp it on a lemon with the intent to FOOL A BUYER incase he/she tries to do a vin check.

when your brohaha with cosplay started I even thought that was it was since the vin of said car could not have miraculously landed in nigeria within that short time frame. Cosplay was actually trying to bring your attention to that not drag anybody down.

I have seen many threads where people beg cosplay and ipfeely for free vin check and they always point them in the way of computerglobal.

2 Likes

Re: ................. by almsofgold: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Gravatar:

as I c am na u cause dis whole issue come de form badoo, as dem ask u why u no just talk am plain say car neva enta naija? why u come form say you de go dealer snap pics as if car de naija? still come add pix of wrong car upon u sabi who de ask dose kin questions
men don free u sef I sabi say normal cosplay go de here de counter u till daybreak
bobs calm down o. next tym de sure n careful wetin u de write 4 thread.
gravatar ma mengrin.you too? Bruh,there's a big difference between taking and uploading.comphrehend please. I said I was going to upload pics at dealers because he has the pics with him.hope that clears your doubt.thanks
Re: ................. by almsofgold: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2018
nurey:

I'm a big fan of the auto section police.even backed him up once or twice,but I need you peeps ro go over my post again. I didn't mention car was in Nigeria. People here calling me liar , didn't bother to look at my defence to his allegations. They're just passing blind judgements. Pls kindly go over my post again. If I didn't mention the location to him,I mentioned it to computerglobal,who is more important to me. I didn't lie.

1 Like

Re: ................. by idu1(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
almsofgold:
I'm a big fan of the auto section police.even backed him up once or twice,but I need you peeps ro go over my post again. I didn't mention car was in Nigeria. People here calling me liar , didn't bother to look at my defence to his allegations. They're just passing blind judgements. Pls kindly go over my post again. If I didn't mention the location to him,I mentioned it to computerglobal,who is more important to me. I didn't lie.
You are just a very silly and lazy Nigerian.

If you are more than 30 years with this level of idiocy you got to go for an experimental lobotomy by ss1 biology students undecided Na una type dey blame buhari for no reason. Cosplay is trying to help you and you dey insult him?

You rick of immaturity bro.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ................. by almsofgold: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2018
jodecibmw:
Exactly bro, the whole episode tire me sef, Cosplay was trying to help incase the OP was being fleeced as a victim but, he went haywire instead and blew-up completely attracting more scrutiny to his claims filled with discrepancies making it now look like he is actually lying purposely with respect to whatever he had in mind for the near future most probably relating to marketing..
jodecibmw,I know help If one was being offered .I'll still insist y'all go over the thread with an open mind,devoid of favouritism and bias. It was more of integrity doubt. Telling me my time stamp char with computerglobal was inconsistent.thats short of calling me a liar . Did he apologise when that doubt was cleared?
He also asked if I've had the car physically checked.i answered in the affirmative.pls note,he didn't ask if I checked it physically. The posting of the other pic was done in error,and I took responsible to that.it was in all honesty an innocent mistake. I thought he was gonna give me a breather ,but just went on probing further as if interrogating a criminal. He made it clear that I was called out like dealers in the section because of holes in my claims.is that help or allegations? He should soft pedal on his dealings with people. Whatever post I made was in good intent,devoid of any shade of mischief or deceit. If anyone thinks otherwise,well shame on them . My conscience is clear

3 Likes

Re: ................. by diportivo: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2018
this thread was pretty straightforward and den everything just went to hades grin grin

children everywhere angry

5 Likes

Re: ................. by jodecibmw: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2018
All these memes you're sharing eh! they're always soo hilarious bro.. grin

diportivo:
this thread was pretty straightforward and den everything just went to hades grin grin

children everywhere angry

Re: ................. by almsofgold: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2018
timifakay:
you're wrong bro.so untrue.
Re: ................. by almsofgold: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Someone lied, got caught, then got angry that he got caught, then started insulting the person that caught him.

Most of us have used the services of Computerglobal, I use it every week, he did not beg you to sing his praises, he has earned it.

Good work Cosplay.

P.s it is good to come clean the first time you get caught.
gazzuzz,did you bother to read the whole thing post from 1st page to the moment you called me a liar? You just outrightly alleged me of something you don't know of. Because of your blind loyalty, you went an all time low with your biased judgements. My intents are only known to me,be it the truth or a lie is only a matter of time. You could've drawn from my defence backed with screenshots and evidence,but you chose the way of the herd mentality. The Crux of this issue is that I didn't tell cosplay car wasn't in Nigeria, but at the same time I didn't mention it was here.i don't own him any explanation. The car doesn't belong to him,why the inquiries?
He asked If car was in surulere,I said 'no'. Then he started asking where it was. I'm not under any obligations to answer him. I definitely sure,he was pained by this,and he went all famous five on me.
I've observed that about him a lot. For someone of your status to call me a liar without fact finding,has diminished your status as an oracle. I'm highly dissappointed in you. Follow follow

9 Likes

Re: ................. by nurey(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2018
almsofgold:

your outburst about the issue is what is baffling everybody

7 Likes

Re: ................. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2018
almsofgold:
gazzuzz,did you bother to read the whole thing post from 1st page to the moment you called me a liar? You just outrightly alleged me of something you don't know of. Because of your blind loyalty, you went an all time low with your biased judgements. My intents are only known to me,be it the truth or a lie is only a matter of time. You could've drawn from my defence backed with screenshots and evidence,but you chose the way of the herd mentality. The Crux of this issue is that I didn't tell cosplay car wasn't in Nigeria, but at the same time I didn't mention it was here.i don't own him any explanation. The car doesn't belong to him,why the inquiries?
He asked If car was in surulere,I said 'no'. Then he started asking where it was. I'm not under any obligations to answer him. I definitely sure,he was pained by this,and he went all famous five on me.
I've observed that about him a lot. For someone of your status to call me a liar without fact finding,has diminished your status as an oracle. I'm highly dissappointed in you. Follow follow

I was not referring to you sir. It was cosplay I was referring to as a liar. I hope you understand.

8 Likes

Re: ................. by pek(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2018
The more op talks/writes, the more trash he spills. Yes, you don't owe anyone any explanations as you have repeatedly said. But you owe us straightforwardness in your write up.

5 Likes

Re: ................. by Gravatar: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2018
almsofgold:
gravatar ma mengrin.you too? Bruh,there's a big difference between taking and uploading.comphrehend please. I said I was going to upload pics at dealers because he has the pics with him.hope that clears your doubt.thanks

bobs but u said initially dt computerglobal sent u d pix which u uploaded. which pix were u going 2 dealers 4 again?

5 Likes

Re: ................. by timifakay(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2018
almsofgold:
you're wrong bro.so untrue.

Yinmu.
Why create a topic when you were not ready to give full disclosure. You advert/ marketing strategy don backfire.
Use your car by yourself when it gets to Nigeria, or create topic without trying to ride on the popularity of another use to sell the car.
Thank you sir.

almsofgold:
gravatar ma mengrin.you too? Bruh,there's a big difference between taking and uploading.comphrehend please. I said I was going to upload pics at dealers because he has the pics with him. hope that clears your doubt.thanks

You didn't visit dealer for first set of pictures, but had to visit for additional pictures... Your claims don't hold water.

6 Likes

Re: ................. by Gravatar: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I was not referring to you sir. It was cosplay I was referring to as a liar. I hope you understand.

hihihihi savagery

3 Likes

Re: ................. by Gravatar: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2018
timifakay:

Yinmu.
Why create a topic when you were not ready to give full disclosure. You advert/ marketing strategy don backfire.
Use your car by yourself when it gets to Nigeria, or create topic without trying to ride on the popularity of another use to sell the car.
Thank you sir.

You didn't visit dealer for first set of pictures, but had to visit for additional pictures... Your claims don't hold water.

my man chop knuckle, na wetin me de wonder.
again im talk say dem pay for car inspection for Yankee, say na wetin im mean when im answer cosplay yes to inspection.
truth be say na op cause this whole issues, I don talk am b4. im wan form sharp guy bt d tin backfire im come vex

3 Likes

Re: ................. by Gravatar: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2018
e get wetin I observe, cosplay talk say im sabi d car and dt pix im post show say im see d car when d auction sef neva start, I believe say maybe cosplay sabi d car na why immediately op post wetin im post cosplay begin ask some kin questions
and na when op come de answer and d answer no tally na dat time cosplay come feel say sumtyn fit de wrong.
op you fit de insult de yab, all d men u de yab better pass you in all respect, integrity join na u sabi, me I sabi who I send and who I no send.

6 Likes

Re: ................. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

.almsofgold this is how silly your defence looks.

12 Likes

Re: ................. by Readonee35L(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2018
almsofgold:

This is total bullshiit.

The fact that you post your personal business which has no benefit here is Craap.

No.2 Why do you think anybody here deserves any explanation from you.

If you are right or wrong kindly move on and stop dragging your self in specks of dirt.

Nobody here is comrade or captain.

As for cosplay. you brought out the gun too fast because you are always skeptic about everything.
I noticed all the inconsistencies in his right up but I still chose to observe.

5 Likes

Re: ................. by jodecibmw: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2018
The whole thing tire me sef, the story just dey crooked everywhere.. person(s) dey try put OP on the right path but he prefers to release insults on the said person(s) when found out, and he then goes ahead to answer every commenter at the same time saying na mere mistake. Meanwhile the whole mess up is so glaring as OP continues to try harder and harder to proffer further explanations upon explanations to justify the earlier lies only making the story look more crooked and showing lack of reasoning and maturity at the same time.

Op just take a chill pill as someone earlier suggested and guess what? NOT we, but you, need to go over the whole posts from the very beginning again and again and tell someone close to you to read it out for you to hear/feel how it all sounds, cos you keep mentioning that we should go back and read the whole posts again.

almsofgold:
jodecibmw,I know help If one was being offered .I'll still insist y'all go over the thread with an open mind,devoid of favouritism and bias. It was more of integrity doubt. Telling me my time stamp char with computerglobal was inconsistent.thats short of calling me a liar . Did he apologise when that doubt was cleared?
He also asked if I've had the car physically checked.i answered in the affirmative.pls note,he didn't ask if I checked it physically. The posting of the other pic was done in error,and I took responsible to that.it was in all honesty an innocent mistake. I thought he was gonna give me a breather ,but just went on probing further as if interrogating a criminal. He made it clear that I was called out like dealers in the section because of holes in my claims.is that help or allegations? He should soft pedal on his dealings with people. Whatever post I made was in good intent,devoid of any shade of mischief or deceit. If anyone thinks otherwise,well shame on them . My conscience is clear

1 Like

Re: ................. by 2special(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2018
it was even Deltel that notice the o.p posted more than one picture for a car..... my advice to the o.p is to show this page to one of his best friend....l hope the friend will tell him the truth,nothing but the truth and may God also give him the grace to accept the truth.

6 Likes

Re: ................. by diportivo: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2018
Readonee35L:

This is total bullshiit.

The fact that you post your personal business which has no benefit here is Craap.

No.2 Why do you think anybody here deserves any explanation from you.

If you are right or wrong kindly move on and stop dragging your self in specks of dirt.

Nobody here is comrade or captain.

As for cosplay. you brought out the gun too fast because you are always skeptic about everything.
I noticed all the inconsistencies in his right up but I still chose to observe.

oga mi,u chose to observe cos you have the patience to....kudos to ur temperament

if cosplay doesn't have that sorta temperament then he shldnt be berated for being himself

besides,he kept on asking questions before the RPG surfaced....he didn't just start blowing rockets up and down

to the bolded tho,

8 Likes

Re: ................. by Readonee35L(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2018
diportivo:

oga mi,u chose to observe cos you have the patience to....kudos to ur temperament

if cosplay doesn't have that sorta temperament then he shldnt be berated for being himself

besides,he kept on asking questions before the RPG surfaced....he didn't just start blowing rockets up and down

to the bolded tho,
Sigh.
I hear you boss.
Re: ................. by gazmann(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Am changing my old tyres here Latsma take note

1 Like

Re: ................. by sauceEEP(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Op still dey talk...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Toks Black On Black 2013 Mercedes Benz GLK350 4matic 100K Miles N6.5m / CLEAN 06 COROLLA 5.2M LAST LAST!!! / Check Your Free Carfax Reports Here 10 Will Be Processed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.