Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release (3366 Views)

ASPHALT 9 Players Come In / ASPHALT 9 / Infinix Note 7 Gaming Review - PES 2020, Call Of Duty Mobile & Asphalt 9(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 5:21am On Jul 27, 2018

[img]https://2.bp..com/-kwDMFzWlX1A/W1pllrQHVnI/AAAAAAAACG0/SpKodYALeTUsFH5vU0S7JTuMlrRm9c_XQCLcBGAs/s1600/Download%2BAsphalt%2B9%2BLegends%2BThe%2BAwesome%2BRelease.jpg[/img]

The emergence of Asphalt 8: Airborne totally changed the phase of mobile car racing back then in 2013. Subsequently, the table is turning yet again with the introduction of Asphalt 9: Legends just few days ago that left the fans of Asphalt series salivating on some changes made on the franchise.

The developers of the latest racing game Gameloft has made quite an enterprise adjustments starting from the Bullet physics engine to new prestigious cars, new navigation system, new events and even a Nitro Shocks are which (although) had been featured slightly in Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, Asphalt 7: Heat and Asphalt 8: Airborne.

The Spanish game developer has updated an extremely noticeable difference in the Asphalt 9 design and graphics. Still on the latest adjustment, there are now 48 prestigious car collection to always choose from unlike the five in the previous ones which are categorized with alphabets Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D and Class S. Unlike the old Asphalt, all the cars now require blueprints before it can be used (unlocked). Asphalt 9 doesn’t intent to leave you lonely, players have the opportunity to join the game community of Asphalt players have opportunity to join the game community of players and also stand the chance to get rewarded.

The Asphalt franchise has always been a boom since the first day of its first Asphalt franchise. Just like always, Asphalt 9 will continue to rock the “mobile gamespere” for a very long time. For now nobody is actually talking about an Asphalt 10; or maybe it is too early to ask, but till then lets enjoy the latest gift Gameloft has offered the mobile game fans. Lest I forget, Asphalt 9: Legends is also available on window 10.

How To Download Asphalt 9 Legends On Android, iPhone iOS and PC Windows 10

Download Asphalt 9 Legends on Android on Google play store here

Download Asphalt 9 on Legends iOS iPhone itunes here

Download Asphalt 9 Legends on PC Windows 10 here

From: https://www.trendytechbuzz.com/2018/07/download-asphalt-9-legends-awesome-release.html
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Currently playing

Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nice graphics !

will be installing the windows 10 version next.

Sweet

Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by MrJavaS: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2018
zeanslim:
Currently playing
Can it play on 1gb RAM phones?
Does it work without vpn in Nigeria?
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by LucemFerre: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Yea, they're gonna murder you with in-app purchases

2 Likes

Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
MrJavaS:
Can it play on 1gb RAM phones? Does it work without vpn in Nigeria?
No, its not compatible yet with 1gb RAM phones.
Yes sure, works without VPN.. it's released worldwide.
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
LucemFerre:
Yea, they're gonna murder you with in-app purchases

lol at least the game is free, no other way to generate revenue . I still prefer IAP than annoying ADS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by LucemFerre: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
zeanslim:

lol at least the game is free, no other way to generate revenue . I still prefer IAP than annoying ADS.

Ehn, dat one dey... Hope they've fixed their scam online. Where my friend was sleeping close to me and I was playing against his username in A8
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by MrJavaS: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
zeanslim:

No, its not compatible yet with 1gb RAM phones.

Yes sure, works without VPN.. it's released worldwide.
have you tried it?
I think it may work if I release enough RAM by rebooting the phone.

Also how much data does it consume during game play?
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
LucemFerre:

Ehn, dat one dey... Hope they've fixed their scam online. Where my friend was sleeping close to me and I was playing against his username in A8

en en, Lords of hackers.. nobody have really hacked me since days of Gameloft live , till Google play games. I don't really know ...only if you leak your details
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by LucemFerre: 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
zeanslim:

en en, Lords of hackers.. nobody have really hacked me since days of Gameloft live , till Google play games. I don't really know ...only if you leak your details

I mean the multiplayer is fake. They just put you against a username but, you'd really be playing it against computer. Evidently, your opponent can't crash you but, you can crash him. And even after the person they claim you're playing with logs off the rep would still be doing things.
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
MrJavaS:

have you tried it?
I think it may work if I release enough RAM by rebooting the phone.

Also how much data does it consume during game play?

I don't know or think it would.

it's not advisable to download multiplayer/online games via third party source..

if you click on the above link and says not compatible, you can still stick to asphalt 8 and wait if they will consider other device in their future updates.
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
LucemFerre:

I mean the multiplayer is fake. They just put you against a username but, you'd really be playing it against computer. Evidently, your opponent can't crash you but, you can crash him. And even after the person they claim you're playing with logs off the rep would still be doing things.

you mean vs ghost ?

no, that's not fake.. its just like challenging your Friend Perviously raced game which he uploaded. that's vs ghost ..almost all car racing game have that na.

there is also live MP , try 9 na
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by LucemFerre: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
zeanslim:

you mean vs ghost ?

no, that's not fake.. its just like challenging your Friend Perviously raced game which he uploaded. that's vs ghost ..almost all car racing game have that na.

there is also live MP , try 9 na
Alright... Maybe id download it tonight
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by HoodBillionaire: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
asphalt 9 is boring
asphalt 8 airbone
best so far
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by Ztittude(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
I reduced playing multi-player mode because of A8 cheats on you when on multi- mode
You are 3rd position, 2nd crashes in front of you, A8 will take the car in from of you again - for what
You are 4th, you knockdown 3rd but A8 still place the knocked-down car some distance ahead of you - who programmed this sh.t

Other errors I thought all the updates they do roll out will fix it
If poor network don't try upgrading /pro kit any car in the game because coins will be deducted but after loading your item will not be purchased. You will see unable to connect.

iOS - anyone experiencing this too?
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
asphalt 9 is boring
asphalt 8 airbone
best so far

lol, most new squeals. normally looks boring at first, cause we are adapted to the older ones.

just like the Modern combat series I'm still playing mc5, was disgusted at my first try at MCV, but modern combat versus is improving and I'm adapting.
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by zeanslim(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ztittude:
I reduced playing multi-player mode because of A8 cheats on you when on multi- mode
You are 3rd position, 2nd crashes in front of you, A8 will take the car in from of you again - for what
You are 4th, you knockdown 3rd but A8 still place the knocked-down car some distance ahead of you - who programmed this sh.t

Other errors I thought all the updates they do roll out will fix it
If poor network don't try upgrading /pro kit any car in the game because coins will be deducted but after loading your item will not be purchased. You will see unable to connect.

iOS - anyone experiencing this too?

sorry, its kinda funny.

I don't experience this but I play asphalt 8 on Android and Windows 8.1 PC.

maybe its your network ? hope its not Glo lol
Re: Asphalt 9 Legends - Download The Awesome Release by OLUWABIG(m): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Hey Guys
If you're a lover of arcade racing games with real life circuits and locations then Asphalt 9 is definitely for

Reasons why you need to play Asphalt

1. Real life locations
Asphalt 9 Racing game comes with real life locations unlike most other racing games with imaginary and crafted locations
Asphalt 9 comes with various popular cities like
Egypt
San Francisco
Rome
New York etc.

2. The Best Graphics
Asphalt with the help of physics Engine technology has the best graphics of any mobile racing game right now
What does the physics engine technology do
With the help of physics engine technology the Asphalt 9 developers were able to render every bits of live actions and graphics as much as possible

Which means while playing the game
You experience the following
Mud splash
Water splash
Heavy wind
Tire smoke and dust

3. Interactive club
The Asphalt 9 developer managed to add a useful feature that allows Asphalt 9 players from any part of the planet to interact and earn season reps which can help in unlocking many useful features such as
New cars
Car Engine upgrades
In Game currency etc

4. Annual Esports Events :
Just like most mobile high end games like
PUBG and COD
Asphalt also has it own yearly Esports event where there are various prices ups for grasp
The winner of the last Esports Event won a total of
7 million Naira
Just for playing racing game

For those who have already started their Asphalt journey and are looking for an active club to join
Well good news as I just created a new club few days ago after giving it a thought

The screenshot of the club details will be posted below
If you have any problem contact me on WhatsApp

Note: Asphalt Clubs have a threshold of 20 members
And only 18 slot is left
And you also need to deliver a minimum of 800 Reps upward daily to keep your place

For those New to the game an wants to start their own Journey click the link below to download Asphalt for
Android iOS Nintendo switch and Windows :

https://asphaltlegends.com/

(1) (Reply)

Dream League Soccer 2016 Mod Apk+data V3.07 Download / PUBG Mobile Lite, Anyone? / Where Can I Buy Pc Games In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.