Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Some Popular Code Programming Language On The Internet - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Some Popular Code Programming Language On The Internet (784 Views)

Please, Can Someone Private Message Me Some Popular 419/nigerian Scam Forums / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? / How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Popular Code Programming Language On The Internet by Abigailojosa: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2018
Today on the Internet , Programming Codes Have been Invented to make things Easy For Us all. After Ada Programming Was Invented in 1983 , Other Programming Code Came into Existence. Such Programming Codes are as Follow: Python, SQL, PHP, Java and Java Script.

The Use of Programming Code is to Develop and Improve the Link Database and Pages of a Website.
I am Going to Explain the Programming Codes I mentioned above and The First on my List is Java Programming Code

Java

Java Programming is a Coding Program that is Mainly Used to Create and Design Application for Mobile , Andriod , apple Phones and Video Games. Example of such Application is the Puffin Application, Opera Mini Application, Google Chrome Application, Google Analytics application on Mobile and Android.

Java Has Components and Softwares that Forms Foundations for Creating and Developing Symbian and Android Applications. The Programming Lnaguaging is "Wora " It literally stands for Write Once, Read Anywhere.
This Abbreviation Makes the Code so Portable Among Programers and Operating System to Use. Another Programming Language adds Behaviour , Functionality to its Serves and Pages.

PHP

PHP language is Used for Multi Purpose, One of its Purpose in Programming is to Create Pages in a website. The Programming language had Modules that Most Programmers around the World use to Fetch Answers to their Queries.
PHP is also Used in a Form of HTML. It Processes Code on Server before moving them to an HTML Format.

Python

Python is the Only Programming LA guage that Runs on All Platforms. It Posses a High Level Programming Coding language that Developer Consider to be the easiest To learn among the three basic Programming Language.

Python Programming language posses a Clear and Expressive Structure. Most Programming Primarily Use the Language to Develop Softwares. Python Programming language has a Line known as Queries. The Queries that python Language poses is to either Read. create , Update or Delete Data

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Interact With Phone Features / Learn Programming And Coding Languages Yourself / Software Developers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.