Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Hello - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello (579 Views)

Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa / Hello / Hello? I'm On The Plane... Mobile Phone Use Cleared For Take-off On Virgin Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello by agoba1: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
hello everyone , pls can someone give me tips on what attributes is all about on UK the student visa form , its say's what's your score for attributes and english?, and pls do i need to make photocopies of my document s along with the original copiesĀ  as i take them down to VAC?

house, pls help.

oh sorry , i forgot, to mention, its UK student visa
Re: Hello by wip4: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
student visa to which country? which embassy do you get that? you can ask the officers in charge BUt you need to tell pple which Country cos student visas forms differ in each country. am sure there is nothing like attributes in Nigerian student visa form.

(1) (Reply)

Learn German In Weeks And Get Employed / Knowledge About Cyprus Requirements / Can I Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.