Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Caught In The Web Of Changing Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caught In The Web Of Changing Job (416 Views)

Cash Gifting Internet Marketing Beyond The Web. - Cash Gifting Trainer / The Power Of Changing Your Questions - New Questions New Possibilities / Thinking Of Changing Jobs?… Jump!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Web Of Changing Job by Asquare84(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
It happen like this I work in organisation A, and I recently attend interview in organisation B, so a friend of mine in organisation B just called to enquire whether I discuss my interview with anybody in organisation A, That somebody called her from organisation A, asking how many of us attend the interview in organisation B, although we are four in number from organisation A, that attend the interview and she advice me to be careful with the people I interact with in organisation A. Deep in my mind I did not discuss this with anybody except my colleague that we meet at the venue of interview

So my question.

(1) can organisation A prevent organisation B from employing us

(2) is there any law that say employees can not attend interview in another organisation in the face of law salary

(3) can organisation A fire us if eventually the know of our plan movement

( 4) do I need to entertain any fear

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps To Starting A Successful Music Career: A Must Read. / Rock Haven Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Front Desk/admin Officer At Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.