Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Please Help - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Help (794 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Genes1s: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please I just got this Adobe CS6 master collection with 3 DVDs nd I m finding it difficult to install.i copied all the files on my system.
I copied the payload of DVD 2 into the payload of DVD 1,
When I tried doing the same thing to DVD 3, it asks me if I want to replace the payload, if I try to install without the payload of DVD 3, I get , "installation failed" , failed to initialize.

Please help , I really need to install this software.
Thanks
Re: Please Help by Offpoint: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
There should be only one payload now... try using the auto installation... make sure you copy everything from the DVD into one folder.
Re: Please Help by Genes1s: 12:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Offpoint:
There should be only one payload now... try using the auto installation... make sure you copy everything from the DVD into one folder.
Thank for d reply.
Yeah, in d second nd third DVD, there is a payload inside,
So I merged them into the first payload, but I couldn't merge d third cos it says there are folder with the same name n the payload.
Auto installation didn't work either
Re: Please Help by Offpoint: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Genes1s:

Thank for d reply.
Yeah, in d second nd third DVD, there is a payload inside,
So I merged them into the first payload, but I couldn't merge d third cos it says there are folder with the same name n the payload.
Auto installation didn't work either
Try recopying them from the DVD to your system, starting only with the first DVD, then try installing it... I'll will demand for disc 2, you now copy the remaining disc. if this method doesn't work, try extracting all the zip files and try again. if it doesn't work then I suspect your PC didn't meet the requirements or the software is faulty.

(1) (Reply)

3D Videos For Your Business, Products And Services / Infographic Designer Needed / Posh Social Services At An Affordable Prices... Get Yours Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.