Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary (16815 Views)

Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Magichand: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
APC Acting National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena. Twitter photo
The National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress has approved the appointment of Mr. Yekini Nabena as the Acting National Publicity Secretary of the party.

The appointment was contained in a letter issued on Wednesday in Abuja and signed by the National Secretary of the party, Mr. Mai Mala Bunu.
It said the appointment followed the resignation of the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Bolaji Abudullahi, who defected to the Peoples’ Democratic Party earlier on Wednesday.

“I write to convey the resolution of the National Working Committee reached at its 34th regular meeting of August 1, 2018, mandating you to resume duty as the Acting National Publicity Secretary with immediate effect.

“This development is sequel to the resignation of Malam Bolaji Abudullahi as the National Publicity Secretary,” the letter said.
It wished Nabena success in his services to the party and assured him of the highest regards of the leadership.

Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/breaking-apc-appoints-yekini-nabena-as-acting-national-publicity-secretary/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by yipata: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
NICE ONE

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by usayab(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good one! I like this political Sieving and decantation. You only hide under umbreellaaa, the broom lacks the strenght of hiding national criminals. Sweeping ti take over.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by bedspread: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ex- Comrade Festus Keyamo would hv been Appointed na
Hope Nabena can Express himself because that Kola guy in PDP is a Bomb!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by OBAGADAFFI: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is wrong.

What about the young man that came second to Bolaji at the National conversation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Babiod: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nice.If APC forcefully reconvene the Senate on the basis of passing INEC budget but as a cover up to impeach Saraki or asking him to step down.I think we'll witness a disaster or show of shame in fighting,throwing up of chairs and so on because I know Saraki will NEVER step down,it's in the DNA of all Nigerian Politician.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Donald95(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
He will resign soon.

Problem in APC is that the Chairman does not understand that each and every elected Politician has pride and dignity he or she protects. No one wants another politician to order him around. Oshomole thought that being chairman makes him a God over all politician. SMH amateur party indeed

Anyway sha nothing concern me and Terrorists

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by kayzat: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
This is wrong.

What about the young man that came second to Bolaji at the National conversation.

They will need to have another election for contestants from kwara/north central before they can have another national publiclity secretary.

Nabena is officially the deputy national publicity secretary so automatically he will have to step into the pending the election of another national publicity secretary

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
They should all decamp to hell for all I care undecided
Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by oglalasioux(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Has Adams Oshiomole resigned as the designated loud mouth I mean spokesman?

5 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by RZArecta2(m): 12:18am On Aug 02, 2018
Yekini that crackhead ? Lemme not talk abeg, his escapades in Abuja clubs would have been enough to disqualify him to avoid shame grin

8 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by wallex1983(m): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2018
The way to go.

Stop hate speeches on those that defected and move on

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by kalu61(m): 2:40am On Aug 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
Yekini that crackhead ? Lemme not talk abeg, his escapades in Abuja clubs would have been enough to disqualify him to avoid shame grin
You know him too well

11 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Lawalatm: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2018
He will soon decamp in less than two months grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by FarahAideed: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2018
RZArecta2:

You really know

8 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Firefire(m): 5:04am On Aug 02, 2018
The terrorist group trying hard to stay relevant. It will not be well with APC.

14 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Are you kidding me ?

The Former spokesperson decamped to PDP ? Wow, that is serious. Who is left in the APC then. Just Tinubu and Amaechi and El-Rufai.

Both parties are just recycling and re-branding politicians to stabilize democracy.

Very nice but I think I prefer the Chinese Communist version of governance. Democracy is too chaotic and noisy.

5 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by emmykey0128(m): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2018
How can he stepped down? Was he votedqby APC senators alone? Is he the SP of APC or the national assembly? If APC has the majority as they claim, why can't they wait till sept when the house resume and immediately his letter of decamping is read by the clerk of the house has been read, a motion of impeachment can be moved by one of the APC sen and since they have the numbers. Then they should be able to get 2/3 to impeach him and install their own SP shikena
Babiod:
Nice.If APC forcefully reconvene the Senate on the basis of passing INEC budget but as a cover up to impeach Saraki or asking him to step down.I think we'll witness a disaster or show of shame in fighting,throwing up of chairs and so on because I know Saraki will NEVER step down,it's in the DNA of all Nigerian Politician.

5 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Mitchell7(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2018
But when the broom becomes dormant. It can become hiding place for mosquito, cockroach etc.
usayab:
Good one! I like this political Sieving and decantation. You only hide under umbreellaaa, the broom lacks the strenght of hiding national criminals. Sweeping ti take over.

5 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by frowland(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
This is wrong.

I think it depends on who his sponsor was at that convention.
Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by nandyz(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2018
Why are this Defection?
Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Yomit71(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2018
CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO STUDY ABROAD @08137550689
Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by maxzzo1(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Ahahahahaha is ok na Buhari is going for 10dayz
Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by akanbiebenezer(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
undecided
Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by ehissi(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Na yekini nabena them write but why does it look like yekini 'nabania..... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by MartinCorridon: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2018
Still on APC....

If APC makes the mistake of selecting Gbemisola Saraki to run against her brother, Bukola, they would be in for a nasty surprise.

The Sarakis play funny games of divide and rule. APC would be stupid to fall for this.

But what ever the case, i enjoy these intrigues. Buhari has really disappointed so i pray whoever is best for Nigeria to win.

7 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by SEONaijaExpert: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Nebena has got a lot of work to do. I hope he knows that. Will keep tabs on his handles.
Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by ehissi(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
Are you kidding me ?

The Former spokesperson decamped to PDP ? Wow, that is serious. Who is left in the APC then. Just Tinubu and Amaechi and El-Rufai.

Both parties are just recycling and re-branding politicians to stabilize democracy.

Very nice but I think I prefer the Chinese Communist version of governance. Democracy is too chaotic and noisy.

You forgot to add yeye bello, rochas iberiberism, Lai mohammed and Buhari...... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
ehissi:

You forgot to add yeye bello, rochas iberiberism, Lai mohammed and Buhari...... grin

Those ones are comedians naw.

5 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by smart3856jbb: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Gt
Re: APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary by Dollabiz: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Ortom: PDP Governors Warn Highly-Placed Ministers Against Nigeria’s Distability / Boko Haram Is Broke – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.