Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

My stomach...Doctors Please Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My stomach...Doctors Please Help!! (834 Views)

Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / What Degree Of Burn Do I Have? Doctors Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My stomach...Doctors Please Help!! by hector: 5:47am On Aug 02, 2018
My stomach has been making rumbling and gurgling sound since yesterday. There is no pain, no bloating or any other discomfort apart from minor flatulence. i woke up 4am this morning due to the discomfort from the rumbling in my stomach. i had to go use the toilet to see if i will have some relieve but there is no much difference. My stool was loose although not plenty coz i didnt eat much yesterday.

What I ate yesterday were three doughnuts, boiled egg, which I only took half and gave the other half to my colleague and i drank bottle water. when I came back in the afternoon I ate rice and stew which I prepared the previous day but I didn't eat much because I wasn't really hungry or perhaps I didn't feel like eating rice, I can't really tell the reason.

Before now, like two weeks ago, I had diarrhoea which lasted for like a month. I was confused coz i didnt have money and there was no time to see a doctor coz i was writing exams, so I went for HIV test and came out negative. A pharmacist prescribed some medications; mainly antibiotics and some antidiarrheoa medications, which I took and the symptoms disappeared after a few days. The symptoms I had then were; very loose and smelly stool, stomach noise, farting excessively and weakness after using the toilet. There was no bloating, pain or any other discomfort.

Please kindly help me with exactly what I should do. I wish I can go to the hospital but I am down on cash at the moment.. I am even scared of eating so as not to worsen the situation.
Re: My stomach...Doctors Please Help!! by hector: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2018
I have used the toilet again this morning. My stool is very loose, although small. I have to sleep, I feel tired.
Re: My stomach...Doctors Please Help!! by henrygale(m): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Fine your way to the nearest hospital to see a doctor before ur parents starts hearing stories that touch the heart.
Getting advise of medications from here will end up making u be penny wise, pound foolish. With the little u have, get to a hospital and see a doctor.
My 2cents!
Re: My stomach...Doctors Please Help!! by hector: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2018
henrygale:
Fine your way to the nearest hospital to see a doctor before ur parents starts hearing stories that touch the heart.
Getting advise of medications from here will end up making u be penny wise, pound foolish. With the little u have, get to a hospital and see a doctor.
My 2cents!

Thank u
Re: My stomach...Doctors Please Help!! by MrPet14: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
I may have similar problem, have you being able to find out what is wrong because have done all sort of test and nothing came out

1 Like

Re: My stomach...Doctors Please Help!! by braveheart77: 4:11am On Mar 03, 2023
MrPet14:
I may have similar problem, have you being able to find out what is wrong because have done all sort of test and nothing came out
was it IBS

(1) (Reply)

Get This Toothpaste For All Tooth Problem You May Have / California Nurse Meets Baby She Helped Save 28 Years Ago - And He's A Doctor / Doc Mahmud B. Alhassan,(chief Medical Director National Eye Centre Kaduna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.