Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

How To Control BED BUG - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Control BED BUG (7949 Views)

Identifying When You Need Bed Bug Extermination / "Bed Bug" / How To Eradicate Bed Bug From Your Home DIY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Control BED BUG by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hello N'ders, pls if you know any way to combat BED BUG, YEAH COMBAT. , pls kindly suggest chemicals that I can use to control them. Thank you and God bless

#sorry if this s a wrong section

Modii: I'm glad to tell you all that that method by Nellaluv really help.

Bugs are now by gone grin

1 Like

Re: How To Control BED BUG by contactlenz: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2018
sniper

1 Like

Re: How To Control BED BUG by nellaluv(f): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2018
Mix kerosene with sniper and canfor and spray directly on the affected area, and around the room. Please leave the room cos the smell is very strong and harmful.

If you don't like the smell of sniper use sunshine air freshener, the block type, cos it's insect repellent. Break it and mix it with kerosene, it will dissolve and very cold. Spray directly on affected areas.

These two methods kills the insects and their eggs. Thank me later.

Be mindful of the places you go to where there's bedbugs infestation. Those little fcukers will stick to your clothes follow you home and start breeding.

10 Likes

Re: How To Control BED BUG by nadalion: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Has this been tested and trusted?
Re: How To Control BED BUG by nellaluv(f): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2018
nadalion:
Has this been tested and trusted?

Try it out and come and testify unku wink, I mean what's the worst that could happen that hasn't already happened undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Control BED BUG by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
nellaluv:
Mix kerosene with sniper and canfor and spray directly on the affected area, and around the room. Please leave the room cos the smell is very strong and harmful.

If you don't like the smell of sniper use sunshine air freshener, the block type, cos it's insect repellent. Break it and mix it with kerosene, it will dissolve and very cold. Spray directly on affected areas.

Be mindful of the places you go to where there's bedbugs infestation. Those little fcukers will stick to your clothes follow you home and start breeding.
Thanks very helpful
Re: How To Control BED BUG by piroux(f): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
nellaluv:

When you say affected areas, we are talking of beds, clothes and chairs, won't the smell be horrible?? How long will it take before it goes??
Re: How To Control BED BUG by nellaluv(f): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
piroux:

When you say affected areas, we are talking of beds, clothes and chairs, won't the smell be horrible?? How long will it take before it goes??

The smell of sniper is very strong , that's why I said if don't like the smell of sniper use the second option. Besides after like a week the smell must have subside. For clothes soak with hot water and shoes wash and spread under the sun. The bugs die immediately as you spray but to be sure three days max.

If you ask me I'll say use option 1.
Re: How To Control BED BUG by nellaluv(f): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
sahm4u2nv:
Hello N'ders, pls if you know any way to combat BED BUG, YEAH COMBAT. , pls kindly suggest chemicals that I can use to control them. Thank you and God bless

#sorry if this s a wrong section

Modii: I'm glad to tell you all that that method by Nellaluv really help.

Bugs are now by gone grin

Thank God it worked. Those things are pests gosh. Some visitors will just come to your house and dash you bedbugs you didn't bargain for.

1 Like

Re: How To Control BED BUG by gangbang86: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
If your house is already infected, the only way out is to contact the experts, throw away all the furniture from the house or burn the house. Which one will you choose? Throwing away the furniture isn't the best idea as the bed bugs hide into the walls and floor also. So, only in case you don't bother burning your house, you should call the experts. My parents had a lot of bed bugs in their old house. When I slept there a few days, every damn morning I was waking up with bites all over my body. But I ran away from there and left them solve the problems with the Lutikas - that's how they call bedbugs in Estonia.

1 Like

Re: How To Control BED BUG by achorladey: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
RAMBO POWDER. Apply at CORNERS and CREVICES. see bed bug get dry or flee.

2 Likes

Re: How To Control BED BUG by Ecoscience: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Exthor Bedbug Killer Spray and Pestman Bedbug Powder are the most effective bedbug control products in Nigeria market, it's 100% safe and ordourless. Its a premium quality product that can exterminate bedbug in one application, no need for multiple application, just ones and the nightmare would be over. Need a Do-it-yourself solution, call or Whatsapp us to order via 08030401157. You would be so amazed, no need to pay over the roof to fumigators when you can do it yourself safely.

We can't wait to have you join numerous of our customers to review our products on our online pages.

1 Share

Re: How To Control BED BUG by PacNwa: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
nellaluv:

Thank God it worked. Those things are pests gosh. Some visitors will just come to your house and dash you bedbugs you didn't bargain for.
How did you do it
Like you broke the canfur and pour in the mixture ?
Re: How To Control BED BUG by sherryperry: 4:32am On Jan 26
Please I recently had a bedbug invasion. Thanks to the handy guys who came to fix my bathroom.

How do I combat this. Its really embarrassing..
Re: How To Control BED BUG by Kemadealadire(f): 8:37am On Jan 26
How do you know you have bugs in your house?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Man Always Sides With His Family. / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together / Video ...big Girl Caught Stealing From Her Sugar Daddy, Stripped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.