Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Day With Thedruntivitycreakard(interview) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Day With Thedruntivitycreakard(interview) (421 Views)

Celebrate Your Special Day With Delightful Chocolate Wedding Favors / #nigeriaat59: Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day With Stunning Photos / Miss Nollywood Nigeria 2017 Gets A Jeap In Her Marriage Day With White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Day With Thedruntivitycreakard(interview) by Sinemfresh(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Hello Trendzgist.info readers, on our platform this morning is a very creative personality. Someone who despite the economic situation in Nigeria has defied all odds to carve a niche for herself in the creative world.

Her name is *Obi Chidubem Millicent,* a 300L law student of the University of Nigeria Enugu campus. She’s the CEO thedruntivitycreakard

Dubem basically makes anything from everything. She launched denim skirts, leather skirts gladiator sandals, bandanna tops, leather knapsacks, bandanna knapsacks, leather purses, fur purses, bandanna purses, lace bralets and very soon she will be launching her bikini collection and bath robes.
Drunk in Creativity, she has ventured into making all these stuffs and many More
Hereunder is an interesting interview with the creativity drunkard… Lol

1. Dubem How did you get your idea or concept for the business?

Dubem : Well…I get my ideas from nothing in particular , I just imagine stuff and then I decide to make it.

2. Dubem What was your mission at the outset?

Dubem : My mission was and is still to create a new world of fashion… using anything to make anything

3. Dubem How many employees?

Dubem : For now…… I get help from a friend to help in packages because apart from making stuff, packaging is the next big thing… I’m still trying to put together.. my models… scouts and a photographer

4. Dubem What service(s) or product(s) do you offer/manufacture?

Dubem : Clothings basically and clothing accessories like bags, shoes and the likes

5. Dubem How do you advertise your business?

Dubem : For now I advertise with social media , soon going to get a website and possibly TV shows…. it’s in bits though

6. Dubem To what do you attribute your success?

Dubem : My success?? Hmmmm well since I haven’t gotten to where I want to be just yet…. I will say….. to God of course for the strength to keep going and to Nicholas Victory for support and encouragement and my siblings for untiring support, well to everyone out there who supports me and believes in me.

7. Dubem What’s your company’s goals?

Dubem : My company’s goal is to bring something new to the world of fashion, change what it is and give fashion a new meaning ☺

8. Dubem What is unique about your business?

Dubem : I make everything I sell and advertise all by myself. That is the unique thing about my business

9. Dubem What are your responsibilities as the business owner?

Dubem : My responsibility as the business owner is to give my customers maximum satisfaction ☺

10. Dubem What made you choose this type of business?

Dubem : Well you can call me a fashion maniac And a die hard art Lover . A creativity drunk human , all these put together made me choose this

11. Dubem Have you ever turned down a client?

Dubem : Oh well so many, I have turned down so many clients , I have even lost count

12. If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out, what would it be?

Dubem : I’m just starting too but my advice will be keep pushing, people will criticize the courage out of you most times.. but once you know what you want focus on it .

Thank you for this interview

See the pictures of some of her works below �

Source : https://www.trendzgist.info/a-day-with-thedruntivitycreakarddubem/

(1) (Reply)

Five Hacks For Looking Fashionable On A Budget / Best Fitness Wears And Breast Lift Stickers .whatsapp No:09059112720 / Delta Fashion Designers & Asaba Mall Set To Host African Fashion Market Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.