Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite (2472 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite by eremakpe(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Following the consideration of an online recommendation, after much evaluation of your profile, we were impressed with your qualification and skills which makes you one of the prospective candidates. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected and invited for an Assessment at BG-LEAD CONCEPT.

Date ;mon 6th of August 2018

Time: 9.00am prompt

Address: Ostra halls opp mind builders off jobi fela way secretariat bus stop Alausa

BG-LEAD CONCEPT is a fast-growing business strategy and human capacity development outfit dedicated to providing innovative business solution to her teeming clients, assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organisations, including startups to multinational external expertise, technology, and intellectual properly to expand their product, service, functionality.

Come with a copy of your updated CV, photocopies of your credentials and this mail for clarification issues and for security purposes.

However it is important you confirm receipt and your availability replying this mail

We look forward to seeing you.

Best Regard

I acknowledge receipt and will be available for the interview.
Show quoted text

Pls someone help me confirm the authenticity of this invite
Re: Interview Invite by merit455(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
GNLD,thamk me later
Re: Interview Invite by Nwanieke(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
I got the mail too, I replied them immediately that I am not interested. A genuine company will have its name on the domain of their email address.

(1) (Reply)

Diageo Is Recruiting Again / Free Mtn Airtime / Vacancies In Abuja-accountant, Secretary And Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.