Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! (3541 Views)

Budget Laptop All Gone / Pix!!(boxed)brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop(beast Mode)freebies / New Acer Predator Helos 300(gaming Laptp) .200k Off! (20 Pcs Available).SOLD OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by sotall(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2018
New Arrival!!

Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming laptop

Processor: Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz ~3.8GHz

System memory: 16gb DDR4 SDRAM

Storage: 256 SSD

Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb dedicated DDR5 Graphics

Operating system: Windows 10 home

Audio: Sharp and Perfect Sound by Acer TrueHarmony

Display: 15.6" 1080P display

Price : 380k

Call or WhatsApp 08164685979 for more info. I won't respond to negotiations on this thread.

Pictures below

1 Like

Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2018
Deny that you aren't involved in cyber crime and I am gonna call you out publicly.

You don't want that now do you ?
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Do you know what cyber crime is doing to Nigeria's image ? What those of us who travel legitimately experience?

No but you don't care do you ?
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by jaymichael(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2018
How can I buy computer that expensive with only 256gb storage, without optical drive.
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by dragnet: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2018
Azmodan:

Selling the proceeds of fraud so expensively?

We know how you get them

Wire people's money into a drop account then have these shipped to a drop point and then that person ships to Nigeria

99% of you guys who sell laptops are enablers of fraud

You are used by Yahoo boys to launder money

Efcc is coming for youstealimg credit cards details and money then using them to shop expensive laptops to sell in Nigeria

do you have evidence for the allegation you're making against this particular user(sotall) ?
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by Rhaspody(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Azmodan:
Do you know what cyber crime is doing to Nigeria's image ? What those of us who travel legitimately experience?

No but you don't care do you ?

Mumu, this looks like Mikky hookup. common sense is not common.

2 Likes

Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by jaymichael(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
sotallcomputers:

I just checked your picture and you are not a baby nor teenager. As a man of your age, when you see the price of an item you don't have an idea of, wisdom demands you go check the official price online and compare with what you saw.
If you are confused as to why a laptop without DVD ROM and 256gb storage is that expensive according to your financial reasoning, you should know that the storage size alone as well as the presence or absence of DVD ROM are not the only factors that makes this laptop a high-end gaming laptop. Look at the attached pictures for the current price of this laptop at Amazon. Take note of the shipping fees as well.

If you are in need a laptop with a bigger storage such as a terabyte HDD and a DVD ROM, I have got many options for you at far lesser prices. Even lesser than a 100k.

On a last note, its wise and honourable to check on things and if they don't agree with or align with your budget and specifications, you simply leave without getting noticed. Thanks for looking
Ogbeni leave story for Chinua Achebe. Face your market wey you shade there abeg. I know about the specifications of the laptop and I know it is that expensive. I can't and won't buy it (not the kind of laptop I can use). Keep your silly advice to yourself make you use am sell your market quick.
NB: I might not be rich yet but I can afford to buy all the laptops I saw in that picture and pay cash. Not everyone that won't patronise you is poor.

1 Like

Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by Rhaspody(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
jaymichael:
Ogbeni leave story for Chinua Achebe. Face your market wey you shade there abeg. I know about the specifications of the laptop and I know it is that expensive. I can't and won't buy it (not the kind of laptop I can use). Keep your silly advice to yourself make you use am sell your market quick.
NB: I might not be rich yet but I can afford to buy all the laptops I saw in that picture and pay cash. Not everyone that won't patronise you is poor.

so why are you complaining that it's expensive?

9 Likes

Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by jaymichael(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Rhaspody:

so why are you complaining that it's expensive?
I am not complaining about it being expensive (though it is). It was built and marketed as an High performance, High-end, gaming laptop. I don't like the laptop because of its lack of optical drive and just 256gb storage and I can't use it. I am not a gamer. Games don't hold any special fascination for me. I will prefer a mid range mid performance laptop with higher storage and optical drive even if e no fit play Super Mario or Bricks game.
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by sotall(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2018
dragnet:

do you have evidence for the allegation you're making against this particular user(sotall) ?

Dragnet...isn't it high time he comes with the evidence?

His mission on the thread seems accomplished as he has scared off my potential buyers.

It is wrong to come to someone's thread and derail it with falsehood . The MOD is aware and he has simply decided to sit on the fence angry angry

Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by sotall(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Available

Meanwhile, still waiting for dragnet to come act on the allegation above. Do your job as MOD
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by sotall(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Available
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by vanchi(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
jaymichael:
I am not complaining about it being expensive (though it is). It was built and marketed as an High performance, High-end, gaming laptop. I don't like the laptop because of its lack of optical drive and just 256gb storage and I can't use it. I am not a gamer. Games don't hold any special fascination for me. I will prefer a mid range mid performance laptop with higher storage and optical drive even if e no fit play Super Mario or Bricks game.

Guy mind your business. Seller no even quote your for op yet you dey vibrate
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by jaymichael(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
vanchi:

Guy mind your business. Seller no even quote your for op yet you dey vibrate
You blind abi? He opened a thread on a public forum, I commented, he quoted me and I responded.
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by vanchi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
jaymichael:
You blind abi? He opened a thread on a public forum, I commented, he quoted me and I responded.
you don't want to buy so stop whining like a tart

1 Like

Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by jaymichael(m): 4:22am On Aug 11, 2018
vanchi:
you don't want to buy so stop whining like a tart
O.B.O. how many you don buy?
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by vanchi(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2018
jaymichael:
O.B.O. how many you don buy?

I have mine fyi
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by sotall(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2018
Available cool
Re: Brand New Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop ALL SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!! by sotall(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iPad Air 2 25k / Wifi Security CCTV Viewble From Ur Smart Phone For Sale / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.