Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Website Optimization For Wordpress Users, Site Will Load Within 5sec - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Optimization For Wordpress Users, Site Will Load Within 5sec (308 Views)

4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / Wordpress Users Enter Here / A Guide To Website Optimization For Mobile Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Optimization For Wordpress Users, Site Will Load Within 5sec by Anselamchigozie(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
It sucks when your website takes too much time to load, if your website doesn't load within 3 to 5 seconds, the truth is, your visitors will bounce back and you will not rank high in search engine this days.

Google is always updating their algorithm day by day and many websites are losing their glory due to not being able to follow the newly updated algorithm.

Imagine how you feel when you visit a website and it took upto 10 seconds to open, lolz, you have no other option than to close the tab and open another website, hahaha

Google calculates how many clicks your website gets to search engine and how many of them leaves without clicking other pages or without staying on your website for a while.

The major cause of increase in bounce rate and low ranking is poor optimization, but the solution is here.

I will optimize your website, no matter the theme you are using, I guarantee you nothing less than 80/100% website optimization, otherwise I will do full refund.

I will optimize it and make it load within 5 seconds, your website will still look the same, no changes.

It does not matter weather or not you are using https or http, using my 4yrs working, I will give your website the best optimization in the site of crawlers and humans.

NOTE: I will never ask you for your host login details, WordPress login details, all I need is just for you to create a separate account on your WordPress with seo role ( this is for your security).

Screenshot of one of my work and personal website attached below,
You can check your website optimization using GOOGLE PAGE SPEED INSIGHT, then if is below 80% on both mobile phones and computers kindly contact me for deal.

This is only for WordPress users please.

Time wasters please keep off

PRICE: N3, 000

WHATSAPP: 07065296119

Re: Website Optimization For Wordpress Users, Site Will Load Within 5sec by Everest9(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2021
Pls what about website with Adsense
Re: Website Optimization For Wordpress Users, Site Will Load Within 5sec by Everest9(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2021
I need to speed up ngtechgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Get For A Limited Time A Complete Blog Setup For Just 10k / Website Name / Do You Have This Similar Wordpress Theme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.