Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

How Can I Be Officially Allocated A Plot Of Land By The Lagos State Government - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Be Officially Allocated A Plot Of Land By The Lagos State Government (1358 Views)

Ogun State Govt Allocated Plots Of Land For Sale At Opic Estate ,isheri-north / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Officially Allocated A Plot Of Land By The Lagos State Government by OwenG(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2010
Hello all.
How can i be officially allocated a plot of land in Lagos for residential purposes. I learnt of the website lagoslands.net, but i have filled and submitted the forms for over 2 yrs and nothing has been heard.
Who can help me?
Re: How Can I Be Officially Allocated A Plot Of Land By The Lagos State Government by james1(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2010
@poster.property lawyers can help you;those with sound knowledge of lands in lagos.they also understand the intricacies and politics of the lands department generally.these men of honour have 100% efficiency ratings,Barr Bassey Effiong on:07025374412,07055483755 or 08025751517. And Barr Matthew'Matto' of NL the moderator of this thread,I know both men,they are very good at what they do best,PROPERTY acquicition and document preparation .add the intl'l prefix if calling from outside Nigeria.

Regard's,
J.James.
Re: How Can I Be Officially Allocated A Plot Of Land By The Lagos State Government by freetwo: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2010
@POSTER IF U WANT TO START DEVELOPMENT IMMEDIATELY OR SOON, THEN FORGET LAGOS STATE GOVT LAND. IT TAKES DONKEY YEARS BEFORE U ARE FINALLY ALLOCATED YOUR PLOT OF LAND AFTER BUREAUCRACY AND OUTRIGHT BRIBING. I HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH Lagos state govt MILLENIUM RESIDENTIAL SCHEME IGBOGBO GRA. WE HAVE BEING ON IT FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS NOW. THE ONLY THING TO SHOW FOR IT IS ONLY ALLOCATION LETTER. SEE ALSO https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-392758.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Properties In Maryland And Adeniyi Jones For Rent / Toyota Carina II @ N260K / Properties For Sale And Let In Surulere,royal Estate And Games Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.