Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .... (1381 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by kosovo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2010
Issue has been laid to rest.
Re: .... by switch47(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ post
Supreme Commander Of Nairaland?! somethings are not necessary.
this whole moderator show is worse than a comedy, it is ridiculous the way you are going about it. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF your thread and similar ones which you open in which you have chosen to communicate the incommunicable by using words i consider as anti- forum policy posts
you are trying to use reverse phsycology on seun and it will be unfortunate if he takes the bait,if you want to show loyalty send him a private message, no show boating.

i refer you to NAIRALAND RULES.
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.
AIM FOR MAXIMUM CLARITY
Always aim for maximum clarity when composing content for the Nairaland,

if seun is your LORD AND MASTER as you have been ranting like a broken record, then keep some simple rules your self. if you love him the keep his commandments. your posts in this matter serves no productive purpose.
Re: .... by switch47(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ post
Supreme Commander Of Nairaland?! some things are not necessary.
this whole moderator show is worse than a comedy, it is ridiculous the way you are going about it. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF your thread and similar ones which you open in which you have chosen to communicate the incommunicable by using words i consider as anti- forum policy posts
you are trying to use reverse psychology on seun and it will be unfortunate if he takes the bait,if you want to show loyalty send him a private message, no show boating.

i refer you to NAIRALAND RULES.
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.
AIM FOR MAXIMUM CLARITY

if seun is your LORD AND MASTER as you have been ranting like a broken record, then keep some simple rules yourself. if you love him the keep his commandments. Your posts in this matter serve no productive purpose more like a misguided rant.
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
What a load of piffle and tommysticks!

Kosovo, I doubt there's a bigger joke, bootlicker and an attention wh0re than yourself.

Really, you need to make yourself less available.

What a knob!
Re: .... by MissyB1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
What's with the spewing of twaddles everywhere, and trying to dress it up with 'Heavy grammar'? undecided undecided
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
Mtccheeeeeeeeew! angry
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2010
ROTFLMAO!

Wow! And you made a thread because?  
Re: .... by switch47(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ post

you are sick

@ post
this whole moderator show is worse than a comedy, it is ridiculous the way you are going about it. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF your thread and similar ones which you open in which you have chosen to communicate the incommunicable by using words i consider as anti- forum rule posts

you are trying to use reverse psychology on seun and it will be unfortunate if he takes the bait,if you want to show loyalty send him a private message, no show boating.

if seun is your LORD AND MASTER as you have been ranting like a broken record, then keep some simple rules yourself. if you love him then keep his commandments like aiming for clarity in your childish posts Your posts in this matter serve no productive purpose more like a misguided rant.
Re: .... by mamagee3(f): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
Why do I sense joblessness contributed to this?

Lamest thread I have seen all day.
Re: .... by kosovo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2010
Can we lay this issue of non-conformity to rest? The supreme commander of Nairaland has never complained about his name, (at least to best of my anti-malus peior pessimus knowledge) so i see no reason for all these dumb-down reactions . . . we can effectively insert these kind of reactions in a cocoon of incabicious regetelete.
Re: .... by switch47(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
kosovo:

Can we lay this issue of non-conformity to rest? The supreme commander of Nairaland has never complained about his name, (at least to best of my anti-malus peior pessimus knowledge) so i see no reason for all these dumb-down reactions . . . we can effectively insert these kind of reactions in a cocoon of incabicious regetelete.

Oh yes , seun has never complained about you calling him your lord and master, the supreme commander though it is obvious you are communicating the incommunicable by your childish use of language that is simply
against the rules of your own master it says

AIM FOR MAXIMUM CLARITY
For your information you are not impressing anybody as any dickson, thompson and Harrisson can pick up a dictionary and conjour big words. you really have problems. big issues.
Re: .... by switch47(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ KOSOVO
It is obvious and it is now confirmed that you have serious problems, first you delete my post to reply to your childish display on the forum and you have the impetus to send me an equaly childish admin message, sorry to burst your bubble, you are toying with a self destruct botton.
WHAT NONESENSE? i repeat Nairaland rules says Always aim for maximum clarity when composing content for the Nairaland,

You are advised to stop trolling at the open Forum . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-466594.0.html

You are hereby penalized!

i am begining to feel KOSOVO is same person as -------
Re: .... by switch47(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
switch47:

@ post

you are sick

@ post
this whole moderator show is worse than a comedy, it is ridiculous the way you are going about it. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF your thread and similar ones which you open in which you have chosen to communicate the incommunicable by using words i consider as anti- forum rule posts
AIM FOR CLARITY WHEN POSTING!!

if seun is your LORD AND MASTER as you have been ranting like a broken record, then keep some simple rules yourself. if you love him then keep his commandments like aiming for clarity in your childish posts Your posts in this matter serve no productive purpose more like a misguided rant.

@ Kosovo
i got your private message, You are advised to stop trolling at the open Forum . . .

you just proved me right, you have problems keep playing with the self destruct botton ok?
Re: .... by switch47(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ kosovo
i no blame you for thaT SICK PRIVATE MESSAGE, not your fault na who give woman bottle to piss inside cause flood for room. using your mod priviledge to be sending threats to people who criticize you is just as sick as your useles vocabulary, God knows what you will do if you are the admin that is assuming you are not even the same person.
Re: .... by kosovo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
re: Can we lay this issue of non-conformity to rest? The supreme commander of Nairaland has never complained about his name, (at least to best of my anti-malus peior pessimus knowledge) so i see no reason for all these dumb-down reactions . . . we can effectively insert these kind of reactions in a cocoon of incabicious regetelete.
Re: .... by switch47(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2010
private message threat fom kosovo

You are advised to stop trolling at the open Forum . . .

Re: .... by Pweety4me(f): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2010
kosovo:

Can we lay this issue of non-conformity to rest? The supreme commander of Nairaland has never complained about his name, (at least to best of my anti-malus peior pessimus knowledge) so i see no reason for all these dumb-down reactions . . . we can effectively insert these kind of reactions in a cocoon of[b] incabicious regetelete[/b].

cheesy grin tongue
Re: .... by MissyB1(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2010
switch47:

@ kosovo
    i no blame you for thaT SICK PRIVATE MESSAGE, not your fault na who give woman bottle to piss inside cause flood for room. using your mod priviledge to be sending threats to people who criticize you is just as sick as your useles vocabulary, God knows what you will do if you are the admin that is assuming you are not even the same person.
Lmao!!!!

I swear, the Dude is sick!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Gsm An Unavoidable Evil In Nigeria? / Two Days Fun Trip To Obudu Mountain Resorts! / I Guess This Is Nigerias' 2011 Presidential Election Result!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.