Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

3 B - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 B (1675 Views)

Newly Built 3 BD Apartment To Let At New Oko Oba, 500k 1 Year (pictures) / 2 Nos Of 3 Bd Rm Flt @ 600k/a For 2yrs And 1yr Respectively @ 600k/a / 4 Bd Duplex With 2 Nos Of 3 Bd Flat For Sale @ Aboru Iyana Ipaja Area With Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 B by JomoGbomo2(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
pls.
Re: 3 B by lawyer(m): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2010
Sorry where is Arepo? I have no idea where that is

Cheers
Re: 3 B by xplicitpro: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2010
@LAWYER, How r u today,been following all your Post and Advice on NL for quite some time now,u have done a very good job,please dont stop,there are too much of Frausters in dis Dirty country of ours,(NIGERIA).

Arepo is on about km12, lagos Ibadan Expressway,sure u r familier with Ojodu Berger,its about 4 to 5min after berger just after the long bridge u will see an  AP filling petrol station,theres a turning by that Filling station.here is a picture of main gate and some building and roads around arepo.

Plots of Land in Arepo is between 2m and 10m depending on Location and people around the location, we have starcom estate,hallmark est.,Orange estate,Cityview estate, NUJ phase 1 and Phase 2, Phase 1 is going for 3.5m to 7.5m depending on location, phase 2 is goin for 7m to as high as 12m,we have lots of big boys in Nigeria with big mansions there unlike phase 1 where we have lots of houses in very attractive and simple modern bungallows,its a beatiful place to visit, u can reach me

on 08034256009, 08023972406 i can take u there anything you are free.
Arepo is the MAGODO of Ogun State,take it or u leave it, We have lots of Land in acres and plots ranging from 1.5m above
Xplicitproperties@gmail.com,   Can send more pictures to your email,

Re: 3 B by JomoGbomo2(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2010
@explicitpro
thanks for the explanation, the pix u posted are very old u need to update them i guess, but the place is moving real fast though.

@lawyer
maybe u shld let explicitpro take u to the place, its really developing.
how far with those lands u showed us in lekki/ajah, thats if u remember the guy u met using acura mdx after chevron round about about 3wks ago.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Very Important!take Not Of This Before You Rent Or Buy Any House. / Hotel For Sale In Port Harcourt / Properties For Sale In Old Airport G.R.A, Samonda, Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.