Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 (283 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 by sandra50(f): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
So few days back my landlord asked me if I was going to vote for APC so he would help me get voter's card,that the connection was from the federal since the INEC officials don't come to the area from week to week and it's over a month now since they came last..what they do is to ask people to write down their names and come back but the INEC officials never ever come..so today there was an announcement that the INEC officials were on their way so people should come and get registered so I decided it was time to get my own because I have actually been preaching to people to get registered and vote this evil government out..
I went to the centre and wrote down my name,they said it was going to take the INEC officials about 30 minutes to get there so I decided to get something down the road..on my way back I saw some men alighting from a car with the green INEC bag,they were about four of them..we all gathered and one guy from the area started asking the only INEC man with the APC agents why the APC agents were the ones assigned to work with him and he said he doesn't know,that his his superior called him and sent him to our area and when he asked about the people he would be working with his superior gave him those APC agents to go and do the registration with and that is how trouble started,i told the APC agents that it was wrong for them to be working with INEC so one of the APC agent's asked me if he could explain how it happened and I told him I was not interested so he started explaining to the crown how they(APC agents)went to the INEC office and paid for them to come and register people in my area..I told him he was talking rubbish because I don't know when party Agen's started paying INEC officials to come do their job after how many billions was budgeted for this coming election?the slap the INEC official got from one of the area boy's from behind is not something to forget in a hurry.thats how the INEC official jumped into the car and ran for his dear life.
My point now is,INEC is working for APC so I wondering how are going to get these people out next year.APC/buhari/Adams oshomole and the Fulani herdsmen are all cows.
Re: 2019 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oh boy lalasticlala must hear this

(1) (Reply)

I Believe Nigerians Are Ready For A Female President – Eunice Atuejide / Former Acting Governor, Barka Finally Dumps APC / PDP Candidate Wins Late Spouse's Seat In Cross River's State By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.