Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,488,074 members, 5,639,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 June 2020 at 09:22 PM

fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) - Technology Market (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) (30955 Views)

SAMSUNG and TOSHIBA Smart Premium 4K TV 55'' Inches For Sale / New Stock On Samsung And Iphones (onitsha) / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Case & Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by mediocre(m): 3:39pm On May 13
Can you fix power button
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 5:21pm On May 13
mediocre:
Can you fix power button
of which phone?
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by mediocre(m): 6:53pm On May 13

1 Like

Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 8:21pm On May 13
mediocre:
s6 Samsung
What makes u think is power button?if u still believe is power button it will still cost because I will screen for me to change d power flex..Is 8k
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by mediocre(m): 8:43pm On May 13
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 9:13pm On May 13
mediocre:
the power button stopped working and then the phone died and couldn't be turned back on. Is that the only solution?
That is not power button..Ur motherboard is dead..it would had been giving u sign before pack up
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by tosen008: 8:02am On May 14
Hello... morning.... feel free to patronise Mr Godis allgood, i had peace of mind, yesterday, when i went to replace my Samsung note 8 screen, and he got me a screen replacement, that was affordable..... he's a sure guy
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by brighttech95(m): 8:36am On May 14
iPhone 8 screen and back follow come is how much?
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by daresma77: 8:51am On May 14
How much will it cost to fix a Samsung A30 screen that it's touchpad is badly cracked but the screen is still working fine
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 11:18am On May 14
brighttech95:
iPhone 8 screen and back follow come is how much?
Screen is 20k and there is only follow come complete casing which is 25k or only ordinary back cover which is 10k
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 11:18am On May 14
daresma77:
How much will it cost to fix a Samsung A30 screen that it's touchpad is badly cracked but the screen is still working fine
Let me see the pics on my whatsapp
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 4:13pm On May 14
Av for all service
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by ib4real95(m): 4:36pm On May 14
How much is the motherboard of nokia 6.1plus?
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 4:55pm On May 14
ib4real95:
How much is the motherboard of nokia 6.1plus?
na
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by seunfly: 5:50pm On May 14
How much will u fix broken but working screen of samsung A30?
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by FullDepth1: 6:57pm On May 14
Godisallgood:

That is not power button..Ur motherboard is dead..it would had been giving u sign before pack up

Hello how much to fix the board of iPhone 8??

Urgent request
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 10:40pm On May 14
FullDepth1:

Hello how much to fix the board of iPhone 8??

Urgent request
What happened to ur board?
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 8:53am On May 15
Av
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by FullDepth1: 11:32am On May 15
Godisallgood:

What happened to ur board?

Phone is no longer powering up. (Not battery)
Took for repairs, and they said its the board.

Do you have another idea?

Also, how much is your board
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 12:44pm On May 15
FullDepth1:

Phone is no longer powering up. (Not battery)
Took for repairs, and they said its the board.

Do you have another idea?

Also, how much is your board
Have they work on the board.if not call for more explanations because I am sure it will work but will cost u
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by seunfly: 12:45pm On May 15
seunfly:
How much will u fix broken but working screen of samsung A30?
Godisallgood:
Av
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 5:29pm On May 15
Av
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 7:58pm On May 15
[quote author=Godisallgood post=70189124][/quote]qv
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 8:23am On May 16
Av
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 3:47pm On May 16
[quote author=Godisallgood post=70189124][/quote]av
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 8:20am On May 17
Av
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 1:46pm On May 17
We at ur service
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 6:25pm On May 17
Fix ur. Screen
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 8:21am On May 18
Get ur original screen
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 12:25pm On May 18
Av
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by Godisallgood: 2:03pm On May 18
Fix it
Re: fix the glass &screen,Motherboard’s issue on Samsung and iphone(6-11xmax pro) by stiles009(m): 2:04pm On May 18
tosen008:
Hello... morning.... feel free to patronise Mr Godis allgood, i had peace of mind, yesterday, when i went to replace my Samsung note 8 screen, and he got me a screen replacement, that was affordable..... he's a sure guy

I ve got a note 8 too having crack screen. Can I ask one or two questions before I go fix from OP. My contact is 08056900773 or help me drop urs if u can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar / New 2GB, 320GB, Samsung Mini Laptop With Bluetooth, Webcam / Brand New Techno Android Phone For NGN16,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.