Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

"I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears (30727 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by made4naija(f): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2018
Fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu has been flaunting her assets in various skimpy bikinis.

It's as though the Vonne Couture boss has chosen to part ways with clothes and just spend most of her days in her swimwear. She also seems to be happy with her choice because, according to her, she's happier in bikinis.

" I am happier In bikinis tho ?" she captioned one of her bikini photos.

See more photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/i-am-happier-in-bikinis-yvonne-nwosu-flaunts-her-assets-in-skimpy-swimwears-photos/

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Freshfish4: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2018
Many Ladies think more of their bodies than what they came offer to their love ones and the society, making yourselves intimacy gadgets. No Brains. What will she tell her kids when they follow this Part

28 Likes

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Tamarapetty(f): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by itspzpics(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful

Meet High School Wrestler Zion Clark Born Without Legs(pics)>>> http://www.praizenews.com/meet-high-school-wrestler-zion-clark-born-without-legspics/

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Abdul3391(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Jesus pls come quick quick

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by taiyesoul(f): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
Why won't u be happier in bikinis when it attracts more customers to you?.smh

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018

Whatever rock your boat girl.
You and your bikini both look good with each other tho'..........! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
She no even fine sef undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Jackipapa: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2018
Abdul3391:
Jesus pls come quick quick

You nailed it big time, I blame Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Shortyy(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2018
Me too. I hate wearing bra, or anything that disturbs me. I just like being free

1 Like

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2018
I need me some tight hug embarassed

1 Like

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by osazeeblue01: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2018
made4naija:
Fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu has been flaunting her assets in various skimpy bikinis.

It's as though the Vonne Couture boss has chosen to part ways with clothes and just spend most of her days in her swimwear. She also seems to be happy with her choice because, according to her, she's happier in bikinis.

See more photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/i-am-happier-in-bikinis-yvonne-nwosu-flaunts-her-assets-in-skimpy-swimwears-photos/

Asshaawwoo

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Freshfish4:
Many Ladies think more of their bodies than what they came offer to their love ones and the society, making yourselves intimacy gadgets. No Brains. What will she tell her kids when they follow this Part
Many of them don't have anything to offer. They've forgot that body fades with time.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by SEONaijaExpert: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2018
To whom it may concern, she's in the market
Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2018
embarassed

Same here

I feel comfortable walking around with pants
Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by pointstores(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Nawa
Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2018
Ashawo

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by itiswellandwell: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Vaseline crew. Oya over to you guys. Food is ready!

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.
Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Adakintroy: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Greeks say those whom the gods hate they often make beautiful.
Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Jakumo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
I am equally happy that this fit and busty woman prefers to wear a bikini.

The above pictures should be sent by email to the desert camps occupied by Boko Haram terrorists, so that they can all die of terminal wood.

On a serious note it is great to finally see Nigerian women shedding more clothes for pictures, and also to see them taking care of their bodies, and not letting them get flabby as was the norm in the past.

Women, if you have a nice toned body gifted you by Mama God, or by virtue of rigorous exercise, please LET US SEE the promised land.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by openmine(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
skyfall Part 2
shocked
Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Haphard(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

WHY??
Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by OVAFYNBOY(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:
embarassed

Same here

I feel comfortable walking around with pants

Come and walk around in my house

1 Like

Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by Assassin101: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
come over here,

i'll give you a tight hug, while you give me a tight poocy

hope your poocy is tight

JamaicanLove:
Re: "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears by 2LESS(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Shortyy:
Me too. I hate wearing bra, or anything that disturbs me. I just like being free

Sissy, you are not alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In Flared Floral Pants For Movie Premiere In Ghana (photos) / Anna Banner Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / “life Is Gucci”- Toke Makinwa As She Flies To Ghana In Designer Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.