Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (19472 Views)

Opinion operation Python Dance 3: In Whose Interest? By Oke Umurhohwo / 2019: Army To Begin ‘python Dance’ Nationwide In January / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Yyeske(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
okpo ntu
so you're still engaged in ikpo n'ike nsi
kwusi that thing odiro mma
girls plenty

cc
gidgiddy
imhotep
lzaa
Akiko n'egwu and don't go insulting to air your view inugo.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Yyeske(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shatap yeroba Muslim claiming igbo

Stop kpoing na Ike nsi my brother cool
Onye a, osi n'ogini ne me ya n'ututu nke a?
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Yyeske(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2018
Gidgiddy, I dey sight you o and I'm expecting you and your IPOB friends in Onitsha when the python starts dancing here.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by ngadaAwo: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2018
[s][s]
Yyeske:
Akiko n'egwu and don't go insulting to air your view inugo.
[/s][/s]
akpozina ntu
dasall

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by gidgiddy: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2018
In civilised countries, if the Army is to go on a training exercise, they either do it in their baraks or in an isolated place that is far from the civilian populace. The reason is that the Army uses guns, tanks and artillery in its training, all of which are life threatening.

It is only in uncivilised countries such as Nigeria that you will see the Army roaming the streets with guns, killing unarmed people in the name of fighting separatist organisation.

The job of the Army is national defence, not crime fighting. Crime prevention is the job of the Police. You only call in the Army when the Police cannot cope with the situation on the ground.

Operation Python dance is just state sponsored terrorism against the people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Yyeske(m): 6:50am On Aug 17, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
akpozina ntu
dasall
Hope to see you when it starts dancing, ighotago!
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Yyeske(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2018
gidgiddy:
In civilised countries, if the Army is to go on a training exercise, they either do it in their baraks or in an isolated place that is far from the civilian populace. The reason is that the Army uses guns, tanks and artillery in its training, all of which are life threatening.

It is only in in civilised countries such as Nigeria that you will see the Army roaming the streets with guns, killing unarmed people in the name of fighting separatist organisation.

The job of the Army is national defence, not crime fighting. Crime prevention is the job of the Police. You only call in the Army when the Police cannot cope with the situation on the ground.

So says IPOB spokesman, FYI IPOB is a threat to national security and the Nigerian army is on ground to protect the integrity of the nation, I'm still expecting you and your friends here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by ngadaAwo: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2018
[s]
Yyeske:
Hope to see you when it starts dancing, ighotago!
[/s]

Nope I'm talking about your ikpo ntu you're talking Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Yyeske(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

Nope I'm talking about your ikpo ntu you're talking Nonsense
Next person please, no time for umuazi this morning.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by lastempero: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
After the dance they will still meet their Waterloo at sambisa.

4 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Nightwolf1: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Yyeske:
So says IPOB spokesman, FYI IPOB is a threat to national security and the Nigerian army is on ground to protect the integrity of the nation, I'm still expecting you and your friends here.

The only threat to security is one who trembles on having the faintest idea about living his own life separately.. So, this is to say that u are innately insecure and constitutes insecurity for those who never wanted to share the shithole with effing individuals.. Get it?

10 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Yyeske(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Nightwolf1:

The only threat to security is one who trembles on having the faintest idea about living his own life separately.. So, this is to say that u are innately insecure and constitutes insecurity for those who never wanted to share the shithole with effing individuals.. Get it?
Too much grammar, just come and wave your flag this time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by mightguy(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Useless country.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Nightwolf1: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Too much grammar, just come and wave your flag this time

That is it.. They run insane to defend their dogmatic loyalty.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Greatihex(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Dem don start again

Check my signature
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Yyeske(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Nightwolf1:

That is it.. They run insane to defend their dogmatic loyalty.. grin
Come show and display that same loyalty not online but on the streets
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by gidgiddy: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Yyeske:
So says IPOB spokesman, IPOB is a threat to national security and the Nigerian army is on ground to protect the integrity of the nation, I'm still expecting you and your friends here.

Only an organisation that is armed can be a threat to national security. Why do you think America and the EU came out to say IPOB is not a terrorist organisation?

In a country where you have armed groups like Boko Haram, killer Herdsmen and Niger Delta militants that are sacking communities and killing people everyday but the threat to national security is a man waving a Biafran flag in Onitsha? That means your country is a joke and the international community are tired from laughing at it.

Nigeria is an embarrassment, nobody even needs Nnamdi Kanu to see that any more. I can only pity those in the SS/SE area who still subscribe to the fraud called "one Nigeria"
As we Igbos say: Etere ugba, etere ose.........

10 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Roger3D(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2018
gidgiddy:

It is only in uncivilised countries such as Nigeria that you will see the Army roaming the streets with guns, killing unarmed people in the name of fighting separatist organisation.

You and your fellow miscreants have been warned
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by gidgiddy: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2018
lastempero:
After the dance they will still meet their Waterloo at sambisa.

They only know how to dance with unarmed people

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by gidgiddy: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Roger3D:
You and your fellow miscreants have been warned

Before or after Lugard made you a Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Sijo01(f): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Why always south east? the python dance dey forbid to go north east?

4 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by sammirano: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Una don hear? Dont say they dodnt warn you.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by EmekaMD(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2018
Yyeske:
As usual, online rants and gra gra, how many votes did you give him last time that made him win. FYI, he doesn't need your votes as the SE has made herself inconsequential to his victory. I'll still vote him though
trying to appear relevant Hugh?
I like smart people instead!!

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by kingthreat(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Igbo Kwenu. Oya make una take cover... I just love the way the Python Dances grin grin grin
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Philinho(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2018
because they are not killing them there like North East abi
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by Emmafe(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Operation Spider-Man ni

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators by mknigeriagreat: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
EmekaMD:
LoL.. bring it on!!

If APC was supposed to get 20k votes in the SE this exercise would reduce it to nearly zero.

Internet warriors. What do you guys gain from the hate and trouble self? There is a due process for gaining the so called Biafra legally which starts from the house of assembly. Tell you senators to push a bill for it first and leave all these gragra that leads to destruction and loss of life. Due process una no wan follow, you cos wahala government no go gree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) / Group Asks INEC, Army For Information On Buhari's Qualification / Court Drops Murder Charges Against The 15yr-old Child-bride Who Killed Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.