Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together (21627 Views)

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home / "Meet My Lookalike Son" - Reno Omokri Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by kidap: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri took to his twitter handle to share a photo of himself with his lookalike Son with caption saying...

Greetings from my lookalike son and I to you and your family. Fathers, spend time with your children. It is like oxygen for their self esteem. A child who knows his father loves him is a child who can do anything he puts his mind to. Love your kids as God loves Jesus!

source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/17/reno-omokri-shares-a-photo-of-himself-with-his-lookalike-son/
L

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by hellothere(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Oga Reno

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Pebcak: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by MrThisandthat(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Before you scroll past this post just remember this man Reno Omokri tried or has even monitized the girl boko haram left behind "Leah Sharibu's" predicament..
Wicked man, person lost... E rush go write book dey make money

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
We don see you
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by dotcomnamename: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by tolexy007(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
wink Nice one Reno
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by seedsower(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
I quickly booked space, now thinking of what to comment.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by VideoExpert(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
cool

Join my group by following my signature link.
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Nickijoy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Cute
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by emeijeh(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
His "look alike son"?

Is he having paternity test issues or what?!

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Oyewole609: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Next please.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Dpharisee: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Let him borrow the boy some small white biabia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by cacmatters(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good advice
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by musamukhtar71: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
SO TRUE.....................
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by gaby(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Beautiful...

Reno, you no wan read my book make we create awareness on how not to migrate ba?

God dey..
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by yjgm(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Don't be like your father.
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by deebrain(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
I remember how this oga was defending corrupt GEJ..

Now he is forming "the boy is good" spiritual dude on us!

Nonsense.

Like seriously, whether APC whether PDP, both criminals and unfortunate beings.

For me, the best of any candidate under 50 has my vote!
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Abeg which work Reno dey do for yankee
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by zain577(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Before you scroll past this post just remember this man Reno Omokri tried or has even monitized the girl boko haram left behind "Leah Sharibu's" predicament..
Do you know you're a very stupid man? Someone wrote a book to bring awareness to the girls" predicament and you have the guts to spew such rubbish? Hope you know more devastating events like the rohingya genocide, biafra war, nazi germany, slavery have books written about them? Olodo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by RexTramadol1: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Father and Son

Make me sef reach papa level soon

Na the main thing dey cause go-slow.
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by IstandWithGod: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Don't get deceived by "look-alike" o...na woman dey know who the real papa of pikin be.

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Js22621: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Look Alike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Kissingerright(f): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Icon79(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Before you slander someone, over something you know absolutely nothing about, just remember that all the proceeds from that book is going to Leah Sharibu's family shocked

O pari

MrThisandthat:

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Corrinthians(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good for them. cool
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
He shud do DNA test
DAT pikin mayb Yankiss own
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by triplec93(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Cute, handsome and well nosed duo.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by tintingz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Same nose
Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by Tonymario58: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
MrThisandthat:
How could you allow yourself to be used as a political tool or na dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri And His Lookalike Son Pictured Together by dermmy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mr Omokri the nuclear reactor

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Deliver Second Niger Bridge As Contracted, Julius Berger Assures Reps / Again, US SEC Cautions On Investing In Crypto / Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.