Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Join Bot Programming Class Here. It's Easy And Fun - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Join Bot Programming Class Here. It's Easy And Fun (881 Views)

It's easy, learn a new tech skill. / What Less Expensive Laptop Can I Get To Start My Programming Class. / How Does It Take To Learn Python programming language Easy And Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Bot Programming Class Here. It's Easy And Fun by Two5tech: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
It's very easy to create a bot...

How to create your own bot
In this post, I’ll walk you through steps that I’ve used to created my own bot that could understand natural language and response accordingly. The bot work with text message, slack, facebook messenger, skype, web chat etc.

The bot was built from Microsoft Bot framework , using microsoft cognitive services to understand the conversations (There are many other cool API from cognitive services too such as Computer Vision, Face API, Speech recognition, translation, recommendation, etc.). For now, I’m just using Language Understanding Intelligent Service to handle users input.

I’m using NodeJS to stand up a quick service for my bot and deploy that to Heroku.

So let’s start building our first bot!

# *click on the link to join the class on booktree*

https://booktree.ng/forums/topic/bot-programming-3/

(1) (Reply)

Technovation 2019 South West Nigeria / How I Drive 10,000 Vistors To My Blog In 24hours / Advice!!! Msc In Agriculture Or Computer Sci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.