Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid (552 Views)

My Experience With A Random Warri Boy / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Promotions: Police Get 3 Digs, 4 Aigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid by IamHeWrites: 5:04am On Aug 22, 2018
The police officer identified as Celeste Jaqueline Ayala was patrolling a children’s hospital in Berisso, Argentina, last week when she heard a baby crying, and she could tell the infant needed food.

The baby was in a group of neglected and hungry children and the officer, who is also a new mother. immediately took the baby, ignored his lack of hygiene and nursed him.

According to reports, Ayala, because of her action, has now been promoted from officer to sergeant.

https://www.torimill.co/world/9519/female-police-get-promoted-after-breastfeeding-a-random-hungry-kid.html

Re: Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid by delugajackson: 5:15am On Aug 22, 2018
Every good deed deserves a reward.

The lady has a good heart, she was rewarded for her good act. May we all be remembered and rewarded for our good acts.

3 Likes

Re: Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid by Kingpee2(m): 5:15am On Aug 22, 2018
I already knew a Nigerian police officer will never do this...I’m sure a stupid pervert will still stroke at me for saying this and forgetting that this is Nigeria ...
Re: Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Aug 22, 2018
Thumbs up Officer!
Re: Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid by Teeceepat(f): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2018
She actually tried. Hmmmm brestfeeding a child that is not yours. Madam I give u Thumbs up u try. E no easy
Re: Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid by chiommy123(f): 5:59am On Aug 22, 2018
She really tried. Many won't try it
Re: Police Get Promoted After Breastfeeding A Random Hungry Kid by ovieohene: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2018
I have done it oo, but I thought health wise that it is wrong, only I felt for the child.

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Screening And Physical Assessment 2018 Is Out Online / Video Of Group Of Policemen Celebrate Buhari With Dance On New Salary Review / Whatsapp Hook Up Platform For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.