Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Between Engine Oil And Okrika Business. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Engine Oil And Okrika Business. (980 Views)

Atiku Wins Okrika LGA In Rivers, Despite Wike’s Opposition / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Engine Oil And Okrika Business. by LKO(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Warm Greetings!

How lucrative is the business of selling engine oil/lubricants both branded and unbranded ones? My friend and I want to go into the business. We intend buying drums of engine oil and selling in gallons to those retailing along the road. We also want to buy cartons of branded ones like AZ, Mobil, Total etc in varrious litres and retail to buyers. Is buying of bales of okrika and selling in pieces better?

Your contributions please.
Re: Between Engine Oil And Okrika Business. by swaggprofessor(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
LKO:
Warm Greetings!

How lucrative is the business of selling engine oil/lubricants both branded and unbranded ones? My friend and I want to go into the business. We intend buying drums of engine oil and selling in gallons to those retailing along the road. We also want to buy cartons of branded ones like AZ, Mobil, Total etc in varrious litres and retail to buyers. Is buying of bales of okrika and selling in pieces better?

selling unbranded engine oil is very lucrative but it depends solely on ur location. u can get more than 60% profit n it u r lucky in getting a very gud location u can add diesel to it.

1 Like

Re: Between Engine Oil And Okrika Business. by madamgrace: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
I'll advice you do Engine oil business
Re: Between Engine Oil And Okrika Business. by backnbeta(f): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
LKO:
Warm Greetings!

I commend your effort at doing something for yourself man, best of luck to you. Please move this to business section, I'm sure you will get more responses sir.

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Backed Buhari in 2015, They Even Offered 3 Days Free Sex (Throwback) / Donald Duke Appoints Dr Junaid Mohammed As Running Mate / "Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Taken To Psychiatric Hospital" - Nigerians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.