Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview (1476 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview by olubam89: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
With Respect to your CV received from our HRM PORTAL, We are impressed by your background. We  are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience and the qualities you possess.

We would like to invite you for a face to face interview at our office.

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the Organization, and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located @ 6,deji odunuga street (opp kehinde odusote estate) Anthony village. anthony bus stop,  Lagos.WC/10620032

The date for the interview is: FRIDAY  24TH AUGUST  2018. By 9:00am

Kindly come along with an updated CV.

If  you have any questions before the interview.

Contact- +2348085190015

I look forward to meeting with you.

All the best.

OLAMIDE S. O

HR ADMINISTRATOR

WESTCORP LTD

pls anybody know this address
pls is it nice job or GNLD
Re: Interview by Seadbari(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Yo Bro, is this Genuine? A friend of mine just got same message? Hope it is not a scam!

olubam89:
With Respect to your CV received from our HRM PORTAL, We are impressed by your background. We  are pleased to inform you that you are fit to work with us based on your work experience and the qualities you possess.

We would like to invite you for a face to face interview at our office.

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the Organization, and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience more so.

Our office is located @ 6,deji odunuga street (opp kehinde odusote estate) Anthony village. anthony bus stop,  Lagos.WC/10620032

The date for the interview is: FRIDAY  24TH AUGUST  2018. By 9:00am

Kindly come along with an updated CV.

If  you have any questions before the interview.

Contact- +2348085190015

I look forward to meeting with you.

All the best.

OLAMIDE S. O

HR ADMINISTRATOR

WESTCORP LTD

pls anybody know this address
pls is it nice job or GNLD

1 Like

Re: Interview by olojola(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hi, please i got same message today to come for interview at the same location. Are they ok or not.
Re: Interview by Amatin: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2018
I just got their invite also for an interview. Not job position was specified. Pls those that went earlier, how is the job like. Is it real or take
Re: Interview by kellyboo: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2018
GNLD...run for your life. Nevertheless if you have a timber land shoe to aid you trek from Anthony to Agbara you go ahead...lolz
Awon jobless employer, awon were.
Re: Interview by Akinadeakintayo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dear Candidate,

After a review of your CV by our selection committee, We am pleased to invite you for an executive interview for Leadership Assessment.

This email confirms your selection to meet with the Management Board of Westcorp Groups of Companies for your final phase interview.

Your are required to present this CODE-10623977 at the point of entry to distinguish you from other interviewees.

Time: 8:30am
Date: Tuesday 17th, December 2019
Venue: 107 Ogudu road opp. Ogudu Estate, Pako Bustop Ogudu Lagos.

Note: We advise that you confirm your availability for the interview as this will enable this recruitment committee plan accordingly.

Program Director

For more information contact help desk at +234 901 574 5719

Pls any update ?
Re: Interview by LOLOMMA(f): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2020
I got this same invite pls how true is this? Did you later go

After a review of your CV by our selection committee, We am pleased to invite you for an executive interview for Leadership Assessment.

This email confirms your selection to meet with the Management Board of Westcorp Groups of Companies for your final phase interview.

Your are required to present this CODE-10623977 at the point of entry to distinguish you from other interviewees.

Time: 8:30am
Date: Tuesday 17th, December 2019
Venue: 107 Ogudu road opp. Ogudu Estate, Pako Bustop Ogudu Lagos.

Note: We advise that you confirm your availability for the interview as this will enable this recruitment committee plan accordingly.

Program Director

For more information contact help desk at +234 901 574 5719

Pls any update ?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

When I Turn A CEO Tomorrow I Will Hire Dropouts / Please, I'm In Frustration, I Need A Job. / Schlum Test Taken Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.