Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Practical Importation Class - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Practical Importation Class (1320 Views)

Completed!!! Free Mini Importation Class / Mime Ng Ltd Importation Class Via (WhatsApp ) / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
By popular demand. I realized I haven't done much with the little I know to help people who are either unemployed, interested in doing business and do not know what to invest their monies or perhaps people looking to do a side thing with their jobs. To this end I want to create a Whatsapp group where I will be teaching a substantial number of people how to import from China and get your good in Nigeria without worrying about custom wahala or anything.

What will this group teach?

1. We will look out how we can buy from 1688.com a Chinese wholesale store which manufacturer display thier products. The site is entirely in Chinese Language and people from outside China find it difficult to buy from there. Contrary to what people say, anything can be bought on this website even machinery and agricultural products. Just name it, if you know how to navigate you'll get it. Also note that even traders on Alibaba and AliExpress buy from this site as it is directly from the manufacturer, they however sell in dollar when they buy here .

2. You Will learn how to bring your goods to your doorstep, how to engage shippers that will ship directly to Nigeria. I actually have more than 3 reliable shippers that I use in Ikeja. You don't need to worry about custom or anything

3. You Will get my utmost assistance during this process as all your questions will be answered. We will even do a Skype call

4. I will teach you how to sell the products you have imported. I don't do much of Facebook advert these days as I sell mostly on top e commerce stores.

5. I will give you one hot product that I'm selling right now.

What you need to import successfully.

1. You must have at least 20k to bring in your first goods ( depending on what you're buying)

2. You must have a phone that browses or a laptop. You can download Skype on your device.

3. Payment was usually made by PayPal for buying goods but now that CBN have asked all Bank to listen RMB/YUAN as a tradable currency you can send money by MoneyGram.

5. I will collect 4,000 naira only and as soon as we are 20 in the group then it's full. I want only 20 participants. Should in case I'm not able to get the complete 20 then I'll have to forgo the training.

The pictures below are some of my consignment with my name written on them.

Please drop your WhatsApp number if interested.

If you're looking for a good addition to your jobs this is a good one. Even if you're unemployed here is your chance.

20 serious people and we can start

Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Drop what's app number only
Re: Practical Importation Class by jwax: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
jwax:

You've been added
Re: Practical Importation Class by Impostorr: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
jwax:

You're in
Re: Practical Importation Class by crownson(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Make N20,000 Every Week!

Perfect Kash is a perfect platform that provides Steady & Guaranteed

income to it's participants.

With 100% in 2 Days, members of Perfect Kash can earn N20k every week.

This is REAL and GENUINE. It's build to last.

Join now and start making money.

PLS: Fraudulent people, scammers, insincered and 419ers are not needed here,

only serious and responsible people, please.

Participating money is only N5,000. Here everybody wins.
Click the link in my signature
to find out how.

Re: Practical Importation Class by yahsobur(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Do you know you can make lots of money as a mini importer?

As a mini importer, won't you rather want to get orders from everywhere. This mini importation business can be done from anywhere from the country and still make six figures in a month.

Reside anywhere and sell to anybody anywhere in the country. Since you can read this yourself, you already have what you need to start and build a 5 to 6 figure business.

Talking about the courier you can use to send goods to far places like Maiduguri in Borno state. That's no issue, two of the logistic companies listed inside the well detailed video resources section can do that for you, deliver it and help you collect money from the customer, then pay you.

Well, that can be sweeter than waking up every Mondays or Fridays and getting alert on your phone about deposit of 5 to 6 figures from the delivery companies.

I am boldly saying you can make 5 to 6 figures income from mini importation business because it has happened to tons of my students. Even a former carpenter guy did it by simply following some strategies from the well detailed mini importation video.

Reach out to me for a well detailed video about a mini importation that talked about all what you need to know about mini importation like buying the product, selling the product within a week and making 5 to 6 figure income in a month.

Call or WhatsApp me on +2348072112724 for more information.
Re: Practical Importation Class by Sakaslim(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
yahsobur:
Do you know you can make lots of money as a mini importer?

As a mini importer, won't you rather want to get orders from everywhere. This mini importation business can be done from anywhere from the country and still make six figures in a month.

Reside anywhere and sell to anybody anywhere in the country. Since you can read this yourself, you already have what you need to start and build a 5 to 6 figure business.

Talking about the courier you can use to send goods to far places like Maiduguri in Borno state. That's no issue, two of the logistic companies listed inside the well detailed video resources section can do that for you, deliver it and help you collect money from the customer, then pay you.

Well, that can be sweeter than waking up every Mondays or Fridays and getting alert on your phone about deposit of 5 to 6 figures from the delivery companies.

I am boldly saying you can make 5 to 6 figures income from mini importation business because it has happened to tons of my students. Even a former carpenter guy did it by simply following some strategies from the well detailed mini importation video.

Reach out to me for a well detailed video about a mini importation that talked about all what you need to know about mini importation like buying the product, selling the product within a week and making 5 to 6 figure income in a month.

Call or WhatsApp me on +2348072112724 for more information.

Nah wah. Just open a new thread now
Re: Practical Importation Class by lamidi21(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
08080751819 pls I am interested. Thanks
Re: Practical Importation Class by timmykaydude: 2:39am On Aug 27, 2018
Sakaslim:

Nah wah. Just open a new thread now
can I still be added to the group?
Re: Practical Importation Class by yetty247(f): 2:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Practical Importation Class by lakesguy(m): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Practical Importation Class by sonety2k(m): 4:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Pls add my number +81-9017259102

Thanks
Re: Practical Importation Class by YMD20127(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Practical Importation Class by omogogo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Here's my no 08061243587
Re: Practical Importation Class by omogogo(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2019
my no is 08061243587
Re: Practical Importation Class by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 16, 2019
He
Impostorr:
I can teach this all for free when am less busy

You know how hard the country was. Why do you just like charging for something you can just give out freely?
hello please can you teach me?

(1) (Reply)

Piggy Bank Ng.real Or Scam / Make More Money With Pado Wallet 100% Legit.. / Please Help, How Does Access Bank Treasury Bills Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.