Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

<<deleted>> - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / <<deleted>> (1284 Views)

/ Hotel Lodger Found Dead, Phone Contacts Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<deleted>> by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2007
??
Re: <<deleted>> by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2007
@
Re: <<deleted>> by 4Play(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2007
babaearly:

I was thinking about drugging a girl then have crazy sex with her! i need tips!

You are an idiot .Maybe that is how you were conceived
Re: <<deleted>> by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2007
shocked shocked

Should this guy not be reported to the police ASAP?
Re: <<deleted>> by jgirl3: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2007
babaearly:

I was thinking about drugging a girl then have crazy sex with her! i need tips!

Babaearly, I have been seeing your posts and I just thought that you were merely stupid but now I have seen that you're a psychotic fool. What kind of rubbish is this? All my days in Nairaland, I have never had a reason to cuss anyone out or even get mad at someone so bad but there's a first time for everything. You want to date-rape a girl? I can't believe that you're even 22. Go and get help, there's no place for animals (below the levels of humans) like you. You desperate, silly, pathetic excuse for a human being. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: <<deleted>> by ikamefa(f): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

olorun oba oh!
Re: <<deleted>> by samie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2007
you guys need to ignore this fool and dont bother replying to this post he has nothing to write , he needs to be kicked off this site.Hey as, le how about how about doing that to your mama.
Re: <<deleted>> by spoilt(f): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2007
have you been snorting cheap drugs again?
Re: <<deleted>> by jaybaby(f): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2007
Attention Seeker!
Re: <<deleted>> by egoldman(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2007
My suggestion ,ban him for 24hrs ,delete the thread ,after his ban if he changes good if not ban him for one week if he comes back to change good, if not ban his ass forever .
Re: <<deleted>> by Jakumo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2007
The person who started this thread by expressing a desire to drug and rape women is a potential murderer who will die in jail should he EVER try out such a sick attack in any civilized country where the law is upheld.
Re: <<deleted>> by freelancer(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2007
Man i feel ur pains. I think u can ask ur FATHER how he managed to drug ur MOTHER before she gave birth to you.
Re: <<deleted>> by alabiyemmy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2007
simply a nicompoop.
Re: <<deleted>> by fatliar(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2007
i think he has been doing it for a long time hmmmm so desperate
Re: <<deleted>> by OmoEko1(f): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2007
Just one word for you. Oloriburuku
Re: <<deleted>> by ikamefa(f): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2007
its getting hot in here! smiley
Re: <<deleted>> by alabiyemmy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2007
where is he now? gone to buy the weeds? Well - he said he was just thinking - our prayer is may the thought never see the light of the day.
Re: <<deleted>> by Free(f): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2007
Attention Seeker!

i agree , angry
Re: <<deleted>> by Seun(m): 1:33am On Apr 02, 2007
He's gone from the site.
Re: <<deleted>> by boladonas(m): 1:38am On Apr 02, 2007
j-girl:

Babaearly, I have been seeing your posts and I just thought that you were merely stupid but now I have seen that you're a psychotic fool. What kind of rubbish is this? All my days in Nairaland, I have never had a reason to cuss anyone out or even get mad at someone so bad but there's a first time for everything. You want to date-rape a girl? I can't believe that you're even 22. Go and get help, there's no place for animals (below the levels of humans) like you. You desperate, silly, pathetic excuse for a human being. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

olorun oba oh!

grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks seun for helping us push him to d dustbin of perversion
where he rightly belongs!
Re: <<deleted>> by kike001(f): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2007
fight the temptation rapin sumone will land u in jail but think of how much its gonna hurt da girl its not worth it
Re: <<deleted>> by fatliar(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2007
hmmmm rapist
Re: <<deleted>> by jaybaby(f): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hehehehe--RAPIST
Re: <<deleted>> by nguage(m): 6:25am On Jun 24, 2007
update: babaearly has been banned
Re: <<deleted>> by Orosunnuku(m): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2007
Thank God for good ridiance,
Welldone Seun for putting that wild animal where he belongs,
He is not even fit for the zoo,
Re: <<deleted>> by Esss(m): 12:26am On Jun 25, 2007
I have been laughing my head off, Jesus christ have mercy on us, Port-harcourt People are amazing, I think this dude wanted to post something to get y'all talking and I think he succeeded, But to be on the safe side anybody wey sabi that guy, make una go call police for am o!

Anyways if he was joking then I would like to give him an award for comedian number one of Niaraland. No orda post has made me laugh as hard as this one, Like Ikamefa said iit was getting hot in here

Still (rofl my ass off)

Note; This does not mean I support or advocate rape. We at management frown on sexual predators/offenders and advice all with information about any such person to report to the nearest police station immediately or call 1800-kill- a-rapist. Signed Management
Re: <<deleted>> by Seun(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2007
It won't be so funny when he carries it out on someone's sister or daughter or friend.
Re: <<deleted>> by jaso1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2007
why are you people raining course on this guy afterall he expressed his few for you to counsel, instead you are all coursing him. if he said it has been done successfully i wonder what would happen here.
you can change his mind by telling him the consequeses that this inhuman act will incure.
Re: <<deleted>> by Esss(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2007
As funny as it sounds to me (that is because I heard shit like this a lot during my secondary school days) Truth is shit like this actually happens everyday, and innocent girls get raped in the process.

I do not in anyway support this post and I think his ass should be in a psychiatric ward for even thinking about shit like this. So if people are cussing at him, he brought it on himself,
Re: <<deleted>> by tunrexdj(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2007
THAT GUY IS A SICKO .THANKS NAIRALANDERS FOR RAINING CURSES ON THIS WEIRDO.I CAN ASSURE YOU GUYS,THAT THOSE CURSES WOULD START MANIFESTING IN HIS LIFE.

(1) (Reply)

See What Boko Haram Has Done-pictures Never Published Before / Woman Pours Hot Water On Step Son (GRAPHIC PIXS!.VIEWER'S DISCRETION ) / See The Crazy Half Naked Lady Found In Shop Right Today -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.