Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Where Are You Missing It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are You Missing It? (203 Views)

Where Are You Missing It? / Where Are You Missing It? / HELP: MY PASTOR AND HIS WIFE ARE MISSING IT BECAUSE OF POLITICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You Missing It? by jonatoye(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Where are you missing it?

WORD FOR TODAY
Every man who failed in destiny miss it at a point. To be what God wants you to be, you must remain focused and cooperate with Him as you proceed in destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Reuben, you are my firstborn, My might and the beginning of my strength, The excellency of dignity and the excellency of power. Unstable as water, you shall not excel, Because you went up to your father's bed; Then you defiled it-- He went up to my couch. (Genesis 49:3-4 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man derails from the perfect plan of God for his life at every point he chooses to do contrary to the will of God to walk out of His pattern for his life. Every man will surely come to a critical junction which will serve as a turning point where he will decide what his fate will be in destiny.

The manner Jacob spoke about Reuben in the text above indicates that he started very well until he came to a point where he missed it. The only thing he was able to get is that he will not excel. Joseph equally came to this junction but he chose to focus on doing the will of God and he preserved his mandate.

Your actions today determines what your fate will be tomorrow be it in academics, marriage, career, ministry and other aspect of life. When you take a critical look at the life of people like Adam, Cain, Saul, Gehazi, Esau etc. you will discover that there is no other way to miss it in destiny than to disobey the word of God.

Prayer Point:
Lord! My destiny will not fail, I receive the grace to live my life according to your precepts in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A man is at the point of missing it, when he begins to consider doing contrary to God's will!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ⅳ. The Meaning Of Life / When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (10) / Beware: Many Souls Are On Their Way To Destruction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.