Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Become A Python Or PHP Software Developer Before The End Of 2018 - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Become A Python Or PHP Software Developer Before The End Of 2018 (623 Views)

How I Learned To Code & Became A Software Developer, You Can Do Better / Learn & Become A Software Developer For Free!! / Center For Petroleum Research & Training; Uniport International Conference 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Python Or PHP Software Developer Before The End Of 2018 by moatacad: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Moat Academy (www.moatacademy.com) was birthed about 2 year ago to bridge the gap between the academics and industry so as to enable people interested in software development to come into the industry and to inculcate globally accepted best practices.

Moat Academy is known for producing remarkable developers who are now working in various technology companies and entrepreneurs among who are:

Mustapha Omotunwase, Software Developer (Digital Lab) Fidelity Bank (April 2018 set) who says: “I was impressed with the learning culture which made me grounded in the fundamentals of programming as well as standards and policies to thrive and succeed in Information Technology Industry. Moat academy holds a special place in my heart.”

Daniel Makonor, Software Engineer II Telnet Nigeria Limited (April 2017 set) who says: “Within the past 1 year I have worked in two start-ups (Insidify Limited and StartUp Studio) and currently resumed at Telnet Nigeria Limited as a Software Engineer II.
The time spent at Moat Academy in April 2017 formed the foundation in my programming journey and helped to better understand new languages. It was a stepping stone to get rooted and adequately prepare to take up the new challenges I face daily in my current role.”

So if you are thinking of accelerated career path in the software industry, think Moat Academy

Join our next cohort starting October 09, 2018 and kick start your career as a software developer.
You have the option of choosing between Python flask and PHP Laravel along with the following modules:
HTML and CSS
Responsive Design with Bootstrap
Javascript and Jquery
Database Modeling and MySQL
Version Control tool (GIT) and other software development tools
Career Services to position you for employment

Start Date : October, 09 2018
Duration: 11 Weeks
Time: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
www.moatacademy.com
Re: Become A Python Or PHP Software Developer Before The End Of 2018 by moatacad: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Mariam, Software Developer, Software Business Solution (Moat Academy,July 2017 set)

“I work with SBSC(Software Business Solution Consulting) as a software developer..
The training at moat academy has given me full confidence of a skilled software engineer. After 2 years of no job after my NYSC, I took a bold step of going for training in software development with no prior knowledge in the field. I remembered when I decided to go for it; I was still scared because I knew how difficult it was for me to pass the only borrowed course from computer science department back then in university and one of the trainers at Moat Academy assured me not to worry, that I would be surprised how smooth it would go. Today I’m proud to say that I’m working in a third company as a software developer earning a 6 figures salary in a reputable organisation in just a year after my training at Moat Academy. I thank God and I thank moat academy “

If you are thinking of accelerated career path in the software industry, think Moat Academy www.moatacademy.com
Re: Become A Python Or PHP Software Developer Before The End Of 2018 by dubanib: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Get!

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== https://www.YourEcommerce.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Payment Gateway to accept online funds
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Become A Python Or PHP Software Developer Before The End Of 2018 by manuel4real(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
moatacad:
Moat Academy (www.moatacademy.com) was birthed about 2 year ago to bridge the gap between the academics and industry so as to enable people interested in software development to come into the industry and to inculcate globally accepted best practices.

Moat Academy is known for producing remarkable developers who are now working in various technology companies and entrepreneurs among who are:

Mustapha Omotunwase, Software Developer (Digital Lab) Fidelity Bank (April 2018 set) who says: “I was impressed with the learning culture which made me grounded in the fundamentals of programming as well as standards and policies to thrive and succeed in Information Technology Industry. Moat academy holds a special place in my heart.”

Daniel Makonor, Software Engineer II Telnet Nigeria Limited (April 2017 set) who says: “Within the past 1 year I have worked in two start-ups (Insidify Limited and StartUp Studio) and currently resumed at Telnet Nigeria Limited as a Software Engineer II.
The time spent at Moat Academy in April 2017 formed the foundation in my programming journey and helped to better understand new languages. It was a stepping stone to get rooted and adequately prepare to take up the new challenges I face daily in my current role.”

So if you are thinking of accelerated career path in the software industry, think Moat Academy

Join our next cohort starting October 09, 2018 and kick start your career as a software developer.
You have the option of choosing between Python flask and PHP Laravel along with the following modules:
HTML and CSS
Responsive Design with Bootstrap
Javascript and Jquery
Database Modeling and MySQL
Version Control tool (GIT) and other software development tools
Career Services to position you for employment

Start Date : October, 09 2018
Duration: 11 Weeks
Time: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
www.moatacademy.com

Am interested..just that am based in awka
Re: Become A Python Or PHP Software Developer Before The End Of 2018 by TPhebe: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
IIHT is an authorized Kryterion and Pearson Vue testing partner.
That runs a testing center for Kryterion and Pearson Vue.
We test for highly recognized exam Vendors like CGFNS, ACAMS, Microsoft, Oracle, Checkpoint, and CCNA, etc.

For more information contact us @
77, Ojuelegba Surulere, Lagos.
Calls:08169846777
Whatsapp: 08109836294
Mail: pet@iihtng.com

(1) (Reply)

Get All The Hlp You Desire! / Autocad Training (5-6 Weeks). One-on-one Training. Only 9k. / GIS - Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.