Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (4856 Views)

Opinion (reviews) From Gionee A1 Lite Users / GIONEE M2017 | Another "Beast" Device From Gionee / Stay Away From Gionee Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nastydroid(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2018
kolajoo:
Here you go
it is available on Xiaomi and Samsung too,i thought it was something similar to icloud
Re: . by kolajoo(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Nastydroid:
it is available on Xiaomi and Samsung too,i thought it was something similar to icloud
I find it so cool on my Gionee and battery life so awesome.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2018
queenfav:
S8 costs 165k.

Kikiki.. S8 165k for where?? This ph when I dey?
Maybe it's London used?

You for buy iPhone 8 34gb London used not much than 180k.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2018
omocalabar:
Lwkmd
Re: . by omocalabar(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Lwkmd
why
Re: . by queenfav(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Kikiki.. S8 165k for where?? This ph when I dey?
Maybe it's London used?

You for bed buy iPhone 8 34gb London used not much than 180k.
Who will buy phone in PH?
I ordered mine from a dealer in Lagos, Brand new.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
queenfav:
Who will buy phone in PH? I went to callus miller, cheapest i got it was 178k.PH is a big man town, na who no know road go buy Samsung for port Harcourt.

I ordered mine from a dealer in Lagos, Brand new. And I have called Samsung service center, they told me what to do when the phone comes to verify its authenticity and warranty period.

Obiwezy and Phonehubb(both on instagram) are even selling brand new for 168k, while Uk used is 140k.I didn't buy on IG because i wanted pay on delivery, so i can confirm if it's genuine samsung before paying.The s8 price crashed after s9 and note 8 came out.

As for iPhone, no thank you very much!I used iPhone 5 in 2014,I sold it after 2 months.The fact that it had poor battery life, the ios restriction on downloading from the internet and other issues got me frustrated.

Lol.. restriction?

I Jailbreaked my iOS.. if you do so you can install Android apps sef and do whatever you like.

IPhone 7 2100 mah battery is stronger than tecno and Samsung's 3000 mah battery.
Re: . by queenfav(f): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Lol.. restriction?

I Jailbreaked my iOS.. if you do so you can install Android apps sef and do whatever you like.

IPhone 7 2100 mah battery is stronger than tecno and Samsung's 3000 mah battery.
Lol.. Abeg what's the use buying an iPhone and jailbreaking it? Lemme kuku stick to andriod.
Re: . by hoover420: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
I'm currently using the s8 plus and damn, that phone is awesome!
It's battery life is top notch!
The speed is superb
The graphics, design, camera is fantastic!
Welcome to the Samsung family wink

3 Likes

Re: . by queenfav(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
hoover420:
I'm currently using the s8 plus and damn, that phone is awesome!
It's battery life is top notch!
The speed is superb
The graphics, design, camera is fantastic!
Welcome to the Samsung family wink
wow. Thanks a lot..
Re: . by queenfav(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Innit:

Cheaper even
I dey fear jumia.Not after the stories i read here..
Re: . by tecnolad(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
I used my Gionee M6 for a year and I loved every second spent with that strong phone. I had to give it out because of its lack of software updates. I'm currently on Huawei P20 Pro and it's been such a darling grin
Re: . by Nastydroid(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
queenfav:
Who will buy phone in PH? I went to callus miller, cheapest i got it was 178k.PH is a big man town, na who no know road go buy Samsung for port Harcourt.

I ordered mine from a dealer in Lagos, Brand new. And I have called Samsung service center, they told me what to do when the phone comes to verify its authenticity and warranty period.

Obiwezy and Phonehubb(both on instagram) are even selling brand new for 168k, while Uk used is 140k.I didn't buy on IG because i wanted pay on delivery, so i can confirm if it's genuine samsung before paying.The s8 price crashed after s9 and note 8 came out.

As for iPhone, no thank you very much!I used iPhone 5 in 2014,I sold it after 2 months.The fact that it had poor battery life, the ios restriction on downloading from the internet and other issues got me frustrated.
how will you verify the warranty and authenticity?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
modik:

Gionee is bae

A1 lite all the way.

Nothing compares!

Gbam!
na sm1 like ds i de luk 4 sef. Hw fa. Abeg how A1 lite dey generally? I like d features bt i havnt seen or heard sm1 i knw who uses it and how much is it now. Tnx
Re: . by eki2000(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Vizzy4u:
na sm1 like ds i de luk 4 sef. Hw fa. Abeg how A1 lite dey generally? I like d features bt i havnt seen or heard sm1 i knw who uses it and how much is it now. Tnx
it's currently out of market
Re: . by queenfav(f): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nastydroid:
how will you verify the warranty and authenticity?
You need to call the Service center. The number for Nigeria can be gotten from Samsung.com website, then you give them the phone's imei number. With that they can run a check for you, to tell you what if you are buying is original Samsung and if its under warranty.

1 Like

Re: . by modik(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Vizzy4u:
A1 lite is flawless.

No stress so far.

I haven't utilised up to 50% of its functionalities.

A good value for money.

I'm a happy user.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2018
modik:
A1 lite is flawless.
No stress so far.
I haven't utilised up to 50% of its functionalities.
A good value for money.
I'm a happy user.
hw much did u buy it
Re: . by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2018
eki2000:
it's currently out of market
nationwide? What of online? Bt do u knw d price range?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
queenfav:
You need to call the Service center. The number for Nigeria can be gotten from Samsung.com website, then you give them the phone's imei number. With that they can run a check for you, to tell you what if you are buying is original Samsung and if its under warranty.

Has your s8 arrived?
Re: . by queenfav(f): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

Has your s8 arrived?
Yes,it has. I am totally loving the phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by nonny400(m): 2:09am On Sep 09, 2018
queenfav:
Yes,it has. I am totally loving the phone.

That's why you now removed the topic abi? No vex us o. Return our topic peacefully! angry
Re: . by queenfav(f): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2018
nonny400:

That's why you now removed the topic abi? No vex us o. Return our topic peacefully! angry
lol.. Mission has been accomplished..
Re: . by nonny400(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2018
queenfav:
lol.. Mission has been accomplished..

Naah... Every reasonable topic on nairaland has a use, even in 5 years time. Other people will still benefit from it. smiley smiley
Re: . by queenfav(f): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2018
nonny400:

Naah... Every reasonable topic on nairaland has a use, even in 5 years time. Other people will still benefit from it. smiley smiley
ok.. Noted

1 Like

Re: . by queenfav(f): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
The phone is worth every penny. So many nifty features and gestures to make the user experience an overall enjoyable one.
Re: . by ntutu(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
ifekayodee:
I also use Gionee M6, i bought it 120k and i've had it for over a year now, the only place one could get the phone accessories is at their office on Medical Road at Ikeja. The update and Android version is a big turn off for me lately and i plan to give this out and get an iPhone.
in All, Gionee phones are strong and durable.

I have an IPhone 6. We can swarp if you are ready. I love Gionee M6 like kilode. I have used, M3, M5 and I want to use M6 as well. I am not a fan of IPhone . my brother sent it from USA last month. Still in good shape.my WhatsApp number is o8o3o999573

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redmi Note 7 Pro Camera Review / Another Phone Taking Over Injoo / Get Up To 6gb On Your Glo Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.