Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? (10489 Views)

A Thread For Victims Of Interswitch/quickteller Failed Transactions / How To Make Payments Online With Interswitch Verve And Naira Mastercard Cards / How Merchant's Can Get Included In Interswitch Quickteller? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by lukkie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dstv sent me an SMS today telling me that i can now pay my bills via www.quickteller.com.ng. I called their customer care to confirm that it wasn't a hoax. The guy there confirmed it's authentic but couldn't say if my decoder would be activated immediately. Has anyone used the website and what was your experience like?

There are options to buy recharge cards etc on same website.
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by earthrealm(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
hv used it a couple of times.its ok.takes abt 1hr or less for ur acct 2 be credited.saves u the hassles of queing up.also if u hv an intercontinental bank acct.u cud pay directly on any interconti atm machine, just select pay bills or quick teller
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by lukkie(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
thanks. i've since been using it regularly. works fine. i don't wait for my Dstv sub. to expire before paying so i don't have to call them afterwards for activation. i also use it to purchase recharge cards.
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by LewsTherin: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
I was under the impression that quickteller was a sensible payment system. However when I tried to pay my Startimes subscription in October, between Quickteller and Startimes, my money has been stollen! No payment, no response. Criminals and thieves!!!
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by BabsO2(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
I hope I will be able to recover (or get credited) a PHCN bill I paid with quickteller. I paid 2 PHCN bills using quickteller. One was successful for about 3k but the one for N36k was debited and till today after two months has not reflected in new PHCN bills.

Also I paid Aero ticket on quickteller and was nearly stranded at the air-port.

It appears some payments go smoothly and some hang. And funny it is the higher value payments N30k plus that hangs.

Has anyone got experience on how to recover (or get credited) PHCN or other bills that get debited from bank accounts but not get reflected as paid ?
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by Americasman(m): 12:32am On Sep 16, 2012
How dare you paid PHCN bills via electronic channels? Even the one you pay cash at their office seldom gets reflected! Not every nigerian company really understand the way e-payments works.

Babs_O: I hope I will be able to recover (or get credited) a PHCN bill I paid with quickteller. I paid 2 PHCN bills using quickteller. One was successful for about 3k but the one for N36k was debited and till today after two months has not reflected in new PHCN bills.

Also I paid Aero ticket on quickteller and was nearly stranded at the air-port.

It appears some payments go smoothly and some hang. And funny it is the higher value payments N30k plus that hangs.

Has anyone got experience on how to recover (or get credited) PHCN or other bills that get debited from bank accounts but not get reflected as paid ?
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by tvreporter: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2015
You can use quickteller to pay your DSTV bill and also use it to recharge your phone, you can also use it to transfer money: http://www.naijanewscity.com/how-to-use-quickteller-to-transfer-money-www-quickteller-com/
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by kedunaija(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2017
Quickteller is an online payment processor owned by Interswitch which offers access to a wide range of services such as making payment
http://trendygist.com.ng/www-quickteller-com-pay-dstvgotv-subscriptionsend-money-via-quickteller-token/
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by supergist1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
How To Use Quickteller To Pay Bills And Transfer Money

Payment made easy. Before Quick teller came out we all have to go out and make out vauois payment in person some times we do have to be on que before we can pay thing like Light Bill, DSTV subscription, School Fees and so many
http://www.supergist.com.ng/quickteller-pay-bills-transfer-money-nigeria/
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by saharainfos: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? by konews: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Payment made easy. Before Quick teller came out we all have to go out and make out various payment in person some times we do have to be on
Que before we can pay thing like Light Bill, DSTV subscription, School Fees and so many others. But things has changed since Quick Teller came in play. You ca make your payment without even moving an inch.
http://www.konews.com.ng/how-to-use-quickteller-to-pay-bills-and-transfer-money/

(1) (Reply)

4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / Need To Fund My Opay Account / Why Is It Difficult For Debtors To Pay Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.