Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

For All Of You That Have Problems - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For All Of You That Have Problems (586 Views)

Bloggers On , You Have Problems Or Need Some Advice Just Start Here. / I Have Problems Using Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Of You That Have Problems by theflash: 3:05am On Jul 02, 2010
I can help you. Some of you have different situations. I am Nigerian by blood by I was born, raised, and live in the U.S. You have been blocked from doing business with the world because of your potential initially, then because of naija. The good part about it is you each have individually unlimited and boundless power to do business. I conduct various eCommerce/Media/Promotional businesses in the states and if you want to team up or need help you can contact me via e-mail : jock.fresh@yahoo.com, or twitter: @jajcommerce. I'd be interested in doing business with any of you who are into legitimate* business.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Design Offer / I Need Hyip Software / Pls Clean Up D Mess Btw Ofudu1982 And Dual Core Because:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.