Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,601 members, 7,955,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (881 Views)

China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: . by olaola45: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2018
I'm also interested in learning. Thanks for your sincere contributions.
Re: . by xenastar(f): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Forex

1 Like

Re: . by steveblue: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2018
Invest it wisely on Forex Trading and you are sure of getting atleast 20-40% ROI (Return On Investment) as your passive income on monthly Basis.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2018
steveblue:
Invest it wisely on Forex Trading and you are sure of getting atleast 20-40% ROI (Return On Investment) as your passive income on monthly Basis.

xenastar:
Forex

I mentioned I wasn't interested in Forex... Thanks though.
Re: . by globemoney: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
BlackAfrican:

I mentioned I wasn't interested in Forex... Thanks though.
What type of online business do you do? You can invest more on it

1 Like

Re: . by danolorunmo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Hello everyone.

I'll really appreciate if anyone can tell me or show me how best to put the $5000 I have to judicious use so as to earn passive income while maintaining my day/freelance job.

Please note that this funds is currently in a dom account and I can withdraw it anytime I want.

The bank I use is not giving me accurate information on how to run a fixed deposit with the amount in USD without converting to naira so I want to explore other options.

Please don't suggest any Ponzi, HYIP, Betting, Forex or quick money schemes to me.

I just need something safe I can invest the USD in, and still retain the amount in USD if possible.

Thanks.

Hello sir, please is there any vacancy for one to do like an apprenticeship with you from now till december? I'm currently based in Benin and I'm looking for a way to working with you for both experience and financial gains.
I look forward to your reply sir.
Regards!
Re: . by kayceeking: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: . by kayceeking: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2018
There is a company in Lagos that is looking for van vehicle owners like Chevrolet or Ford 150 to hire on a daily basis. You will employ your own driver and take care of your vehicle maintenance yourself. They will be paying you direct to your bank account. The payment is quite good about 30k per day. Contact me on kayceekings@gmail.com for more detail.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria(count Down) / Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders / 150,000 Return On Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.