Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Premium Wordpress Theme Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Premium Wordpress Theme Needed (428 Views)

Wordpress Theme Needed / Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme Needed / Wordpress Theme Needed, Webmasters Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello,

Please, I am in need of a premium Wordpress theme of good quality at a low price.

If you have one pls do drop the name or just a linek to site where it is active.

Thank you.

Note, I don't need Nulleds.
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by tuhamworld: 2:52am On Sep 11, 2018
I have the theme being used by https://dailypost.ng
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by velo10: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2018
laurazea:

The theme killing me right now is newspaper 9 i bought as premium here on Nairaland and activated illegally. The set up is so complex and I can't do it. .

Even if I bought this theme off u I cannot do better. They are complicated and when nulled or tampered with, always has issues. I learned that the hard way. Where newspaper is concerted what I need is someone to fix it and make it work fine.

And can you please tell me why you are not using such a good time on your site?

I have a newspaper 8 theme. It's nulled though but I have removed the malware details so no malware on your site. The only problem with it is that it will not update as you need the license key to do so.

However, I have this theme below bought and licensed

https://themeforest.net/item/invictus-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/20891907
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by fnep2smooth(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2018
laurazea:

The theme killing me right now is newspaper 9 i bought as premium here on Nairaland and activated illegally. The set up is so complex and I can't do it. .

Even if I bought this theme off u I cannot do better. They are complicated and when nulled or tampered with, always has issues. I learned that the hard way. Where newspaper is concerted what I need is someone to fix it and make it work fine.

My site is on blogger.... Newspaper theme is for WordPress. I can help you fix your WordPress theme for a little change.
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by engrboma85(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2018
Contact me on whatsapp 08051829441 i could get you, porto, betheme, bridge, newpaper, and some others all with licence keys

laurazea:
Hello,

Please, I am in need of a premium Wordpress theme of good quality at a low price.

If you have one pls do drop the name or just a linek to site where it is active.

Thank you.

Note, I don't need Nulleds.
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by engrboma85(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2018
most times those themes are always purchased for one site key but there is a little trick we use at my office to activate the theme for multiple sites and no malware or any complications as long as u can use Wordpress u have no issue would only charge you for a token and depends on what kind of website u are trying to build I could get you others with over 360 demo website that would match ur needs Whatsapp me 08051829441

laurazea:

Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2018
engrboma85:
Contact me on whatsapp 08051829441 i could get you, porto, betheme, bridge, newpaper, and some others all with licence keys

engrboma85:
most times those themes are always purchased for one site key but there is a little trick we use at my office to activate the theme for multiple sites and no malware or any complications as long as u can use Wordpress u have no issue would only charge you for a token and depends on what kind of website u are trying to build I could get you others with over 360 demo website that would match ur needs Whatsapp me 08051829441

Only interested in the Newspaper theme... Newspaper 9.
I'm not buying.... you fix it on my site at a 'low price', I test it and see it work fine and pay.

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN unprofessional webmasters who will use my site as a testing ground. No insult meant but i have learned that not every 'webmaster' on Nairaland is a certified one, there are 419ners. If you search my profile you will see a post about one who helped me build a blogger site years ago then stole my MasterCard details. He didn't even do the job well by half. My site was redirecting for 6 months before Google sent me a warning.
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by bedfordng(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
laurazea:

one thing about theme is that you have to read their documentation on how to set it up. most themes are complex when setting up but after reading their documentation, you get a feel on how it works.

also, it becomes more complex if you import the demo data because you will find yourself doing more clean up then you shouldn't have. best is to use locslhost to test run the theme with demo imported data to see how the layout of the theme is and then work on your live site without importing demo data.

also you might want to do a search on themes market place to find the kind of theme you would like and share the name here to see who can provide that for you. this way you get what you want according to your choice
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
bedfordng:
one thing about theme is that you have to read their documentation on how to set it up. most themes are complex when setting up but after reading their documentation, you get a feel on how it works.

also, it becomes more complex if you import the demo data because you will find yourself doing more clean up then you shouldn't have. best is to use locslhost to test run the theme with demo imported data to see how the layout of the theme is and then work on your live site without importing demo data.

also you might want to do a search on themes market place to find the kind of theme you would like and share the name here to see who can provide that for you. this way you get what you want according to your choice
Newspaper 9 theme is my choice. Its installed and activated on my blog but I got slight hearing problem so I can't understand the video tutorial well enough to customize it. So unfortunate that there is no written version. I will pay for the help willingly.
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
velo10:

I have a newspaper 8 theme. It's nulled though but I have removed the malware details so no malware on your site. The only problem with it is that it will not update as you need the license key to do so.

However, I have this theme below bought and licensed

https://themeforest.net/item/invictus-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/20891907

I take it you are an expert with both WordPress and the Newspaper themes. I just moved from blogger to Wordpress and have newspaper 9 premium installed. the trouble is that the documentation is a video and I cannot hear it well to understand it

https://forum.tagdiv.com/newspaper-theme-documentation/

I need both a Wordpress mentor and someone to help customize the theme and teach me how to do it on whatsapps. This requires patience and kindness. I can customize most parts and i am not new to tech stuff as i can code blogger. The thing is i cannot hear that video
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by velo10: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
laurazea:

I take it you are an expert with both WordPress and the Newspaper themes. I just moved from blogger to Wordpress and have newspaper 9 premium installed. the trouble is that the documentation is a video and I cannot hear it well to understand it

https://forum.tagdiv.com/newspaper-theme-documentation/

I need both a Wordpress mentor and someone to help customize the theme and teach me how to do it on whatsapps. This requires patience and kindness. I can customize most parts and i am not new to tech stuff as i can code blogger. The thing is i cannot hear that video

I am an expert in wordpress, not too used to the Newspaper Theme but can definitely customize any theme. Alright.I have put my whatsapp number temporarily on my signature. You can send me a message there
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by bedfordng(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
laurazea:

Newspaper 9 theme is my choice. Its installed and activated on my blog but I got slight hearing problem so I can't understand the video tutorial well enough to customize it. So unfortunate that there is no written version. I will pay for the help willingly.
yeah, some documentation comes in video or written text.

this particular theme is not even that complex compared to most woocommerce themes. just take your time to watch the video guides, documentation
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
bedfordng:
yeah, some documentation comes in video or written text.

this particular theme is not even that complex compared to most woocommerce themes. just take your time to watch the video guides, documentation
Pls can you refer me to any trusted WordPress webmaster? I'm still having issue. The guy i am with is good but hasn't got the time... less than 2 hrs a day and my site is just sitting there
Re: Premium Wordpress Theme Needed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
engrboma85:

I'm still counting on you to make me my refund. Unless fraud is your thing!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks / Payeezy Firstdata Extension For Magento 2 Ecommerce / New Blog Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.