Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Pullet Brooding - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pullet Brooding (527 Views)

My Journey In Brooding 125 Broilers As A First Timer / Day Old Chicks(broiler,pullet,foreign And Local Turkey)for Sale@henronicangent / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pullet Brooding by P3(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
I am expecting 3000 Zartech pullets on Friday. Pls poultry farmers in the house should tell me what to do and how to do it right. It is said that the first two weeks are critical. You meet vet doctors and three of them will tell you three different things to do. I want to rely on experience, so pls help out.
Re: Pullet Brooding by mamatwiny(f): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
You have booked 3000 already and you don't know how to brood, God help you. You should have tested with 50 or 100 b4 doing 3000.
Re: Pullet Brooding by P3(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
mamatwiny:
You have booked 3000 already and you don't know how to brood, God help you. You should have tested with 50 or 100 b4 doing 3000.

Amin
Re: Pullet Brooding by survivalagro: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2018
P3:
I am expecting 3000 Zartech pullets on Friday. Pls poultry farmers in the house should tell me what to do and how to do it right. It is said that the first two weeks are critical. You meet vet doctors and three of them will tell you three different things to do. I want to rely on experience, so pls help out.

Always contact us for anything that has to do with your poultry project as you will get the best from us.

Contact@

Iyana Bare, opposite Jossy Adeolu , filling station. Old Lagos Road , Ibadan.

Office Line: 07054283960.

Whatsapp: +2347062252747

Email:spfsofficial@gmail.com

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9PlpC8EdZstAP01J305Ng

Pages:www.facebook.com/survivalpoultry

Instagram : @survivalpoultryfarm
Re: Pullet Brooding by adisabarber(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
P3:

Disinfect and put paper all over the floor of you brooding pen. Seal all windows. Buy some coal pots and charcoal. Get glucose. If your poultry store is far buy any broad spectrum antibiotics and multivitamins. I will explain when I'm less busy

(1) (Reply)

Still Available Cassava Varieties TME 419 And TMS 30572 Stems / Bitter Kola / Need Agents Or Middle Men/women To Buy Maize, Soybeans And Rice From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.